Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dormelcfc

Greatest Leicester City Players?

Hi guys,

I'm currently in the middle of producing an article (Top 10 Greatest Ever Leicester Players) for a website that I write for and I was wondering, what would your countdown be? I thought it would be interesting to see how it has changed over the decades.

I haven't done a poll as there could potentially be some quite diverse opinions. 

Cheers in advance.

Banks

Shilton

Nish

Weller

Worthington

Lineker

Walsh

Lennon

Izzet

Cambiasso

Cambiasso is the best of them all IMO.

Add... I.King, Davie Gibson,Rowley, Chandler, Rodrigues, Whitworth, Rofes, Mcklintock.

Tip for dormelcfc thread owner....Exchange some pleasantries with John Hutchinson, hes sort of

the keeper and organiser of Leicester City history and memorabiler.Knows his stuff John does.

Add... I.King, Davie Gibson,Rowley, Chandler, Rodrigues, Whitworth, Rofes, Mcklintock.

Tip for dormelcfc thread owner....Exchange some pleasantries with John Hutchinson, hes sort of

the keeper and organiser of Leicester City history and memorabiler.Knows his stuff John does.

Okay, I will do thanks! Sorry if it is at the wrong time , I just thought a distraction could be beneficial to some of us, me especially (checking twitter and the OS pretty much 24/7)!

Already some quite interesting ideas, thanks for the contribution!

Izzet, Walsh

Huth, one day.

Cambiasso... if 10 games counts as greatest, ever?

Love me a bit of Andy King, wonderful footballer, hope to see what he can do in the top flight. Although, Hiddink & Ranieri sounds like sort of person to sell him for £500k & spend £200k/wk on some has been

Archived