Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Spurs.. Pre match thread...

No me preocupa por el equipo, tendremos que perder un partido a veces, ellos saben este. Me preocupa mas de sindrome Nacional/Man U/Barcelona , los hinchas no saben como a perder. Hay que cantar y gritar y disfruta, gana o no. No haga precion al equipo, tiene que jugar relajado y sin miedo, (he escuchado el phrase "win or loose, have boos" y no estoy en acuerdo)

Hola, pienso que tiennes razon, pero tambien piesno es mejor para te escribe en Ingles en esta forum porque los aficionados en Inglaterra no tiene español y no entiende.

¡Tambien sí tu eres bromas con nosotros con tu español en aqui, no estoy feliz, sin embargo es siempre bueno tener mas extraño aficionados, espescialmente para Leicester city! ¡Bienviendos!

We have little to fear from Spurs, they will assume that we are little Leicester like West Ham supporters did last week. I'm not going to look, but I guess that there will be some daft sods on their messageboards suggesting that they'll hammer us.

I'd love to see us continue our run of good form, I think that Spurs will have a soft defence as usual Spurs sides do, if they don't come here for a fight and work as hard as we do for the win it's another 3 points for the foxes.

I think we might have a good chance of all three points at home !

Pace down the wings running at their defence with Vardy Schluppster and Mahrez terrorising them and some decent crosses from Albrighton into their box after watching them on MOTD their defence didn't cope well with pace and good balls into the box and with Okazaki getting on the end of those crosses I think we could embarrass Spurs !! ;) (hopefully !!)lol

Easy to say Spurs have had a bad start, but they battered United for the first half hour in the first game, and drew to a Stoke side who will be around the top 7 or 8 this year and outplayed them for large parts of the game too.

When we played these last year we deserved a minimum of 4 points and got none. The longer Kane goes without a goal this season the more Spurs will struggle. Will take a point at this stage to keep the momentum going. Certainly a game where all 3 results are very possible.

I think Spurs will sit deep trying to frustrate us and then try hitting us on the break. If they don't I fancy us for another win.

Hit us on the break? but thats what we do right? schlupp, de laet, marhrez, vardy, okawakiakaki

Confidence is high, however let's not get ahead of ourselves. Spurs are a top 6 team, yes they've not had the greatest start, but you only have to look at their squad to see the quality they have.

I expect us to fall short in this as Spurs have got to come good sooner or later, I'd be delighted with a draw.

Sorry have you seen the table?

They are actually in a relegation fight along with chelsea and we are second from top.

I look at the Spurs team and don't see a team that's better than ours.

Maybe I'm looking at it with blue tinted spectacles but I see no reason why we should be happy to get a point against this lot at home.

I want at least four points from our next two games.

Sorry have you seen the table?

They are actually in a relegation fight along with chelsea and we are second from top.

He obviously meant in general. Same way you'd regard chelsea or arsenal as a top 4 team despite not being in it right now. 

Same team 4-4-2 I'll settle for a clean sheet, and if no or more goals come with that clean sheet I'll be happy....we have the momentum to take the game, but we need them to assist us by playing sh1t like we know they are fully capable of. Their own fans don't fancy their chances too well against us. I'll call a 1-0 to us.

The only troubles I see us having is with our defense. To me it's still our weak link and when you're up against top 10 competition, it's a concern. I see this as a bit of a goal fest at 3-2 either way right now for me.

Eriksen off to Juventus!....

Hopefully before Saturday!

I very much doubt they'f let him go cheap with no replacement, they're thin as it is in attacking options.

They need another striker FAST, without Eriksen / a 2nd striker they're 7th/8th tops.

Fancy us again. Hard not to currently. Crowd will be ravenous for a win and the team are flying. Spurs are very beatable. Could be a high scoring game. 3-2 us

Yeah I think the crowd will be what does it. Can you imagine walking out at the KP as an away team right now? They'll be quaking in their boots. I've got 3-1 to us with Okazaki to score again.

So excited and also sad about this game. Last game I can attend until Christmas thanks to choosing to study in Scotland.

I think this will be tougher than our first 2. Can see it being a disappointing first half and then come back into it second. I'm going for 2-2.

Archived