Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Vardy and England

I assume he's returned to the club for treatment at our familiar facilities, then. No real point on him being with the squad 'for experience' if they've already decided he isn't playing. The more time he has with our medical team, the less chance that he'll be in the team for Newcastle whilst still being unfit.

Lingard is such a different player to Vardy. Not sure how it's a "replacement".

But still, that's what two or three decent games at a top club does for you in this Country. Drinkwater has been excellent this season - should have been picked ahead of a constantly injured Delph - but of course not because Drinkwater only plays for Leicester City.

Sky sports news are saying Jesse lingard is his replacement

Probably the worst call up in living memory and there have been some absolute shockers.

Jason Puncheon and Marc Albrighton must feel sick, ****ing Jesse Lingard, do me a favour!

Wilfried Zaha, Troy Deeney, Jay Rodriguez, Saido Berahino, even bloody Cameron Jerome have a greater claim to be in the England squad. Hodgsons lack of any sort of imagination is truly impressive. You just need to score one goal for Man Utd these days and you're in the England squad. Pathetic

I think Vardy's playing on it, he's probably thinking

• He won't play anyway.
    and/or;
  • He'll get player out of position anyway.

So play/complain of injury and he may aswell of get a free couple of days holiday in Spain courtesy of England.

Only joking of course he wouldn't do that but glad he's not gonna be risked and he'll comeback to us hopefully fresh and raring to go, just hope he is fit for Saturday! :fc:

I dare a single one of you to defend Hodgson now. He's a ****ing yes-man who needs ****ing off ASAP. Jesse Lingard lol are they doing it on purpose? How on earth is he getting in over Albrighton or Drinkwater?

Oh wait, I know why, because he plays for a club who England pander to.

What message does this send to the likes of Drinkwater & Albrighton, or even people like Mark Noble and Jason Puncheon? They've all done more this season than bloody Lingard.

I'm sure alcohol in France will tell me otherwise but if it wasn't for the fact I'm going I'd actually hope England lose every game at the Euros. They're a corrupt shambles who deserve nothing but failure.

I dare a single one of you to defend Hodgson now. He's a ****ing yes-man who needs ****ing off ASAP. Jesse Lingard lol are they doing it on purpose? How on earth is he getting in over Albrighton or Drinkwater?

Oh wait, I know why, because he plays for a club who England pander to.

What message does this send to the likes of Drinkwater & Albrighton, or even people like Mark Noble and Matt Ritchie? They've all done more this season than bloody Lingard.

I'm sure alcohol in France will tell me otherwise but if it wasn't for the fact I'm going I'd actually hope England lose every game at the Euros. They're a corrupt shambles who deserve nothing but failure.

Matt Ritchie now plays for Scotland but I get the point!

Archived