Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Villa up next... Early thoughts?

4-2-3-1: Possibly for Villa AWAY, but I'd prefer to see two up front and Inler.

Oh yeh, agree 100% to stick with 442. I said I would do that above (see post). We've looked much better with 2 up front than we have with 1 thus far anyway.

Someone mentioned 4-2-3-1 and was just suggesting how it could be used.

Oh yeh, agree 100% to stick with 442. I said I would do that above (see post). We've looked much better with 2 up front than we have with 1 thus far anyway.

Someone mentioned 4-2-3-1 and was just suggesting how it could be used.

Have to play 2 up front. We've not got the right personnel to play one up.

Pretty big game in my opinion. I'd say us and Villa are likely to be only a few points apart come the end of the season, so these sort of fixtures carry quite a bit more importance than it probably seems at the moment. Especially as we're both 2 of about 10 sides that could fall the wrong side of the drop zone.

this is the first game i'll be watching in my new work, so please for the sake of my job and new workmates can we win this comfortably so i dont get judged for my actions and comments about tim sherwood 

Expecting lots of goals. Both not the best defensively. Both got pace in the side and good widemen. Think we'll win something like 3-1. Maybe even more goals in the game than that. So you may aswell get backing 0-0 now!! Usually goes wrong when I expect a ridiculously exciting game. Just think the present day Leicester and Villa should gel well for a good spectacle unlike last seasons encounters. As alluded to before I desperately hope we operate with wing backs rather than 4-4-2.

Hoping Albrighton is highly motivated today and has a stormer to show them what they are missing. Even Sherwood admitted letting him go was a horrible move.

The back 5 will stay the same I think. Can only see changes being made in CM, as much as I love Kingy and want Drinkwater to do well, it's hard to justify keeping at least one of Kante/Inler out. Okazaki and Vardy to start up top. 

Kante and Inler have to be picked. Goes without saying really. Former been superb in his appearances to date and the latter played a blinder v England for the Swiss last week by all accounts. King And Drinkwater are not the long term answer if the club is to progress. Can be squad players.

Kante and Inler have to be picked. Goes without saying really. Former been superb in his appearances to date and the latter played a blinder v England for the Swiss last week by all accounts. King And Drinkwater are not the long term answer if the club is to progress. Can be squad players.

Yep, can't say i've seen much of Inler but Kante looked more than capable against Bournemouth. 

I do like that Claudio didn't instantly discard King and DD simply because we signed a 'big name' (Inler) as they deserved their place in the first couple of games, but as you say it's probably time for one or both of them to be replaced after their performance in our last game.

Archived