Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Charl91

Kante must start next game

he was amazing at bury and amazing again today and apparently pretty good at bournemouth too. amazed he didn't start today but i guess ranieri wanted to shoehorn inler in somewhere and drinky wasn't getting dropped. and still shouldn't be. 

dont think he'll drop inler though. 

What is his actual position? He takes up about 3 of the 4 midfield positions, he's incredible.

This. He seems to just play where ever he likes. He's a great impact player. Not sure how disciplined he will be if we ask him to sit and hold.

Kante makes a difference when we need energy and drive, but I do think he has a weakness in his game, which is his positional sense. That is why Ranier tried him in a midfield 3 at Bouremouth. If we have too many players chasing we will lose shape.

he was amazing at bury and amazing again today and apparently pretty good at bournemouth too. amazed he didn't start today but i guess ranieri wanted to shoehorn inler in somewhere and drinky wasn't getting dropped. and still shouldn't be. 

dont think he'll drop inler though. 

Wasn't that his first start and he got dropped at half time, not Drinkwater, for Kanté, so after seeing the impact that made why would he mix it up again rather than continue?

Wasn't that his first start and he got dropped at half time, not Drinkwater, for Kanté, so after seeing the impact that made why would he mix it up again rather than continue?

dunno just a gut feeling. dont think he did anything to deserve a start at all today but he started him instead of kante (been great every minute he's been on the pitch) and king who has been king all season. i wouldn't start him, i'd have drinky and kante, but just got a feeling he'll stick with inler and hope he comes good soon. 

Kante was great today, totally changed the game...he should start the next match, but will Ranieri drop Inler?

I don't suppose either came to sit on the bench but then we paid £9m for Kramaric and that's what he's doing! It will be very interesting to see how Ranieri keeps all the squad happy when they aren't playing.

Archived