Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Charl91

Kante must start next game

Full of running ... Fits in perfectly to our team and style ... Play much better when he's on the pitch ... Current form excellent ... Covers all the pitch, helping out in defence and supporting the attack ....

So, we all agree ... King should start ! ..... And Kante of course !!

Honestly if he carries on could he break in to Frances Euro squad? like who plays in his position that is similar that's already in it?

We defo dont want him being picked for the french euro squad. Why Would we want him on the largest shop window in european football?!

One that thing that strikes me about kante is his consistency - obviously he hasnt played a great deal but just his style of play lends itself to being consistent. Tackling and energy are not really attributes that suffer ups and downs in form - generally.

Ive never seen a player make as many tackles - i couldnt believe he could be so many places at once! An omnipresent football player!

Honestly if he carries on could he break in to Frances Euro squad? like who plays in his position that is similar that's already in it?

I still think he's well down the pecking order.

His assets are tackling and breaking up play and I imagine he could run all day long looking at his body shape, there's not a lot of him to carry round so I would imagine he's very economical with his energy.

He does need to improve his footballing ability if he's going to get anywhere near the French side. A lot of simple passes still go astray but I think he's the sort of player who is only going to get better and better.

He's unlikely to get in mainly because it's one area France have strength in depth. Pogba, Schneiderlin, Matiudi, Kondogbia and Cabaye will be hard to pass. Plus the longer he stays under the radar the better for us.

To the tune of Ging Gang Goolie. Starts off slow, gets faster all the way through.

Had his eye on the French Riviera

N'Golo, N'Golo,

Now he's Leicester's own Vieira,

N'Golo, N'Golo,

If Vieira was five foot tall,

N'Golo, N'Golo,

And five times as good at football,

N'Golo, N'Golo

Na na nananananananana na na,

N'Golo, N'Golo,

Na na nananananananana na na,

N'Golo, N'Golo.