Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

January transfers, wish list, available etc.

The irony in saying this story is paper bollocks yet you say CR won't sign anyone in Jan, where did you hear that?

From Ranieri himself:

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Transfer-window-Leicester-City-boss-Claudio/story-28213086-detail/story.html

Although that could be paper bollocks, as well. You never know. Rumours and all...

Can't help but think he's bottled it, if this is true.

instead of getting your head down and fighting your way into the side like  Albrighton, Fuchs and Kante, he's took the easy route....

I dunno mate. He knows he's probably behind King (who also can't get a start) in the pecking order, and realises he needs first team football with the Euro's coming up. Can't say as I blame him really.

I don't think you should feel bad if it is true. There's clearly a good team/work ethic at city right now and unfortunately if you don't buy into whatever it is then perhaps it's not the place for him right now

I'm not sure he's not 'buying in to whatever it is' at Leicester. From what I've seen he's been professional off the pitch and hasn't really kicked up a fuss. If I was his age and captain of my national team I'd want to be playing week in week out. Maybe his style is just not suited to the PL and he's best off in Italy. No hard feelings and good luck to him.

It's just amazing that Internationals like Inler, King, Was, Jeff, Shinji etc. didn't even start for us on Saturday. What amazing strength in depth we've got.

why he gets match fitness and you think we won't have a recall?

im pretty confident that a loan deal with Milan wouldn't have a recall clause. They would pay a fee of sorts.

I also expect matty James to go out on loan to regain some fitness. He won't get that on our bench and he can't be expected to come into a PL match without having built up his fitness and confidence.

After king, Inler is next in line to bring on as a sub. DD and NG can't be expected to play for the rest of the campaign. if we loan out inler then we will need to bring someone in.

Also, what if CR decides he wants to play three in central midfield? I'm sure Inler wants to play re the euros but he'll have to bide his time here. Either His chance will come here or we'll loan him out and get a replacement who is happy to fight for a start.

A loan move would be very beneficial for him because of the Euro's coming up. Would love to see him in the squad but just can't see it with the way Drinky and Kante have played so far. It's not even worth risking trying to fit him in and disrupting the midfield partnership we have currently.

Inler being linked with a move away and us being linked with attacking midfielder Wahbi Khazri today .

i would love to see this happen !! 

http://www.eatsleepsport.com/stoke-city/bordeaux-ace-on-radar-2014972.html#.VlT6M3bhDIU

I said we should go after Khazri last year. I would be well up for that. Could work just off Vardy aswell and can play on the wing

Archived