Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hirsty The Blue 94

Sports You Can't Stand

Cricket.

It's boring.

They're not actual athletes as they barely move.

Everyone who plays it seems to be some dull public schoolboy with no personality (or accent; not sure why but this is what really grates me about their interviews) - unless it's Kevin Pietersen, who for some reason there is always a debate about which I can't understand since it's obvious he's a bellend who his teammates can't stand. 

Everyone who watches is says it's a good excuse to sit in the sun and get pissed, which you don't need cricket for.

I wouldn't mind it so much if it wasn't always being reported on by Sky.

i used to be fooked if I had a good knock and these were the days the ball went near me and had i to chase it in the field to the boundary every over.

Snooker

I don't mind playing it, but I can't stand watching it.

Hazel Irvine, John Virgo, Willie Thorne,etc make it even more unbearable.

A bunch of anaemics, with a mis-spent youth.

agree.

Rugby and F1 are solely followed by men who are that insecure that they think they have to prove their masculinity by doing shit like movember.

Tell me I'm wrong. (you cant)

Let me just say that Movember is for a great cause but there are plenty of douchebags who use it as an excuse to get social media recognition and don't actually donate a penny. They're the type of people I'm on about.

Horse Racing is awful.

i dont know how you can dislike horse racing. some sports i like (golf and cricket mainly) that i could understand why some would dislike, they say they're boring and last ages and not much happens and they're slow etc. but horse racing?! fast paced, brilliant animals, great drama & excitement. what's not to like. 

Golf and Tennis mainly.

Basically because I don't 'get it', take any interest or understand it (Because I don't take any interest).

Saying that I 'hated' Cricket (For the same reason's as above) until I actually went to a game in Australia and i've actually found that I quite like it now! lol

Then stuff like ice skating, e.t.c.

On a whole i'm a big sports fan (Eurgh....that phrase sounds so American) though.

Rugby - shit fans, shit rules

Tennis - they all look like coppers

Cycling - really what's the point?

F1 - mainly because Hamilton is an utter bellend

Any water sport - bunch of freaky lesbians

Long distance running - mainly because of Mo Farah

That's about it until I find a reason to dislike someone else

Archived