Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

So this isn't missed - RIP glenelgfox.

Very sad. I didn't know Tony, but having lost my own father three weeks ago I can understand what his family are going through. Life is so unfair sometimes. I hope our players read this thread and use it as motivation to win the P/L for fans like Tony who would have been thrilled to watch our team complete such an unbelievable achievement.

Hey Tony, an update for you.

Spurs only drew tonight, we're 7 points clear, 3 games to go and they have Chelsea as their next game.

It will be a RIOT, and they are going to lose.

Good night friend, will be back when we are crowned Champions of the Premier League and will keep you posted on our European Tour dates 2016-2017.

Had a few last drinks and said our farewells with Tony with a few close friends and family as he lay in rest yesterday.

Woke up this morning not to the dread of the official funeral today, but to the news that Spurs had only drawn overnight. Just one more win. Astounding stuff and will make our day a little easier.

Geoff.

Had a few last drinks and said our farewells with Tony with a few close friends and family as he lay in rest yesterday.

Woke up this morning not to the dread of the official funeral today, but to the news that Spurs had only drawn overnight. Just one more win. Astounding stuff and will make our day a little easier.

Geoff.

Thoughts are with Tony,family and friends today.

I don't think there is one person who has read this thread that isn't moved by Tony's strength ,and from the little we knew of him on here you were lucky to know him.

If we lift that trophy I for one will be raising a glass to Tony, and I'm sure many others on here will too.

Tony's interview and news piece was on the ABC 7.30 report tonight showed Tony's brave fight and his family's joy at Leicester's ongoing success it's worth checking out .

So you have a link for it?

Archived