Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Chelsea v Tottenham

Disturbed me seeing the amount of 'Congratulations' banners round the city today. Fate is being heavily tempted!

We still deserve congratulations whatever the outcome for the rest of the season....they don't come any more superstitious than me, and that's the way I'm seeing it ;)

This is a free hit.

Que sera, sera...

Try and enjoy it. We might win the league.

:)

Why can't I be more like you? You are right, we will still be in a wonderful position at full time whatever the result.

This stress is really starting to do my head in. Please let it be over tonight. Bad enough we have to sit through stress of watching Leicester's games but Spurs for last few weeks too. Chelsea look quite defensive with 2 holding midfielders. Spurs have to win so will go at Chelsea and they could get hit on the break. Hope Terry has a stormer and scores. Come on Chelskiiiiiiiiiiii

Spurs have everything to play for

Chelsea have nothing

Nine times out of ten, that's a Spurs win. What about WBA last week? That was the one. Spurs should get a win. Recalling the first half last week, I'm not expecting to assume anything unless one side goes several goals ahead.

Good luck everyone and two hours from now ............

Archived