Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

VICTORY PARADE: Leicester Is #HavingAParty!

Babylon you do realise the compare is the Matchday announcer right? Not disagreeing with you but hardly like they could pick anyone else. He's a big fan, had his big moment, he was a little hit and miss but he was probably just as delirious as the rest of us.

Not as bad as that mayor or whoever the **** he was lol How not to give a speech.

I was there up to about 5 until the DJ came on so decided to walk back up London Road to wait for the buses. When I saw how many people were coming I never went back to the park.

There were a group of lads on top of a bus shelter but I noticed none had City shirts on. They had a huge flag draped over though.

Would have liked to have seen Kasabian though but I felt a bit weary and did not fancy walking back then standing about for over a hour.

Should of got yourself back up to Vicky Rince. Kasabian were brilliant pal.

Babylon you do realise the compare is the Matchday announcer right? Not disagreeing with you but hardly like they could pick anyone else. He's a big fan, had his big moment, he was a little hit and miss but he was probably just as delirious as the rest of us.

Yeah I recognised the voice, just thought he was shite! Like I said, just a minor gripe seemed to deflate the crowd more than anything.

But other than that are you quite happy Babs? :) Watch out for the PC brigade ha ha ha ha.

I was hanging from an all dayer in London on Sunday still, so to only find two gripes is pretty good going I think lol  Probably should have gone straight back on the beer instead of sipping at water.

Sod the PC brigade, the second it was announced they'd be putting on a show I knew what was coming, so it didn't take me by surprise.

Completely ruined for me by the drunken moron who pissed up my back. I had to walk back to Oadby for a shower and a change of clothes before returning for my car.

If the cvnt is a member here, I hope your broken nose helps to modify your behaviour.

Do you mean like a proper golden shower?

Great day - couldn't have been better. From watching the buses go past our office, to walking up New Walk with thousands of people, then watching Kasabian. It was awesome.

Yeah, there were people there who probably never have seen a match ticket let alone the inside of our ground - but honestly why care?

That was a day that will live long in the memory! It was really well organised may I add! Got a great view from the Jubilee Square, then caught up with the bus again as it made its way on the final stretch to Victoria Pk. Only downside was getting sneered at by some lads for carrying some of those victory crisps they were handing out around, so what, keeping those for the years for sure!

Was alright.

There were too many randoms there on their phones, smoking weed etc. Some clearly were just hanging around for the sake of it and took no interest. Spoiled the atmosphere a bit imo. Trying to get songs going and getting laughed at by a group of young black girls dressed for a night out summed it up really.

Personally I think the Championship parade day was far, far better.

Completely ruined for me by the drunken moron who pissed up my back. I had to walk back to Oadby for a shower and a change of clothes before returning for my car.

If the cvnt is a member here, I hope your broken nose helps to modify your behaviour.

God that is truly pathetic... it is unfortunate a great day gets ruined by some cvnts...

Guest LCFC_World

Was alright.

There were too many randoms there on their phones, smoking weed etc. Some clearly were just hanging around for the sake of it and took no interest. Spoiled the atmosphere a bit imo. Trying to get songs going and getting laughed at by a group of young black girls dressed for a night out summed it up really.

Personally I think the Championship parade day was far, far better.

Completely agree. Championship one was a lot better, and you felt part of it more. More Leicester fans were there rather than randoms who like you said - laugh at you for starting off Leicester songs .

Why's MistaJam getting praise?

The majority fvcked off when he said he was coming back on.

Because the two things aren't related in any way. He was there to keep the crowd entertained until the main stuff happened and he did a good job of it, with a difficult crowd.

The build- up at the park was amazing but I agree, it felt a bit flat when it should have been absolute mayhem on their arrival. Not criticising the announcer as he does a great job down the city but we almost needed a cheesy Birch moment.. " The teams are gathering in the tunnel" style..telling us how far away they were etc and there was silence accompanying the VARDY goals but maybe that was a sound glitch?

Not moaning as it was a fantastic event but reckon we need to perfect it for the Champions League parade next year!!

Archived