Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vardy

His wife is confirming that Vardys Twitter has NOT changed.

This is too stressful I'm having an early night.

She reads FT then. Let's hope she didn't see the majority on here slagging her and her husband off.

Whoever Arsenal signs doesn't matter. Nothing they do matters at all. As always there's only one club Leicester fans should be thinking about.  ...Marseilles, obviously. whoever they want, GERRIMIN!  :D

I really want him to stay. I've spent months teaching my three year old that Vardy is a hero. He's proper excited to see him play for England, how can I tell him that Vardys turned to the dark side!

But if we lose him and start next season with Musa and/or Deeney it's not the end of the world.

What's the logic behind the longer this takes the more likely he is to stay with us? I don't remember that working out with Cambiasso.

That's because Cambiasso was waiting until we signed a replacement (Inler, Kante) until he left. And if we didn't he would have stayed another year.

Wow, a dick-measuring contest with Arsenal fans.

Makes for a change after years of battling out the "Who's got the bigger one?" trophy with Forest and Derby supporters.

We should feel honored. Takes the term "rivalry" to a whole new level.

(Not that we're in dire need of one)

Arsenal should be a new insult, 'he's a right Arsenal' lol

I really want him to stay. I've spent months teaching my three year old that Vardy is a hero. He's proper excited to see him play for England, how can I tell him that Vardys turned to the dark side!

But if we lose him and start next season with Musa and/or Deeney it's not the end of the world.

Haha ditto this!

Everytime play football mine says he is Vardy, will be hard to tell him that he ain't allowed to be anymore lol

If any contract had been signed with either club - why still nothing official?

I don't think he's signed anything at all.

The nano second he signs for either team at this stage it's going to be broadcast everywhere.

Top will be doing laps of Leicester in his car screaming out the window.

Vardy, Mahrez and Kante should all go to Arsenal.  :) . 

What a challenge it would be to go all low-key again, sign more unknowns for a few bob and beat Arsenal into second place (or worse) in the Premiership, just for a bit of emphasis! 

I'd be fascinated to hear their new line in excuses when we retained our title and what Wenger thought the referees "didn't see" this time, despite Arsenal's perpetual prompting! :) .        

The "Misfits" could then go on to win the Champions League and, after the presentation, we could put the whole lot up for auction to the best bidder so as to give someone else a chance of unexpected fame and fortune the following season.

It would save the old squad having the time to get pissed off and start hankering for more money.

Walshy and co would become the first scouts to have a statue outside the ground as a thankyou!.  :scarf:

Archived