Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

17 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I just think that you need to score or assist 40/50 goals a season to be a midfielder worth that amount.

Mkhitarian is a great signing for them. He scored or assisted 55 goals last season for Dortmund. He's just not so expensive because he's not a "big name".

10 letters is quite big.

On August 6, 2016 at 12:16, foxes_rule1978 said:

It has been a superb few years the best in the clubs history for sure

I can't even win Championship games in Football Manager with Leicester, so I definitely agree!

Good to see Everton completely floundering in the transfer market. £20 million bid rejected for Bolasie who got the same goals and assists record as Jon Walters last season deary me, think they're suprised after going on about how much money they will spend clubs are actually asking for a chunk of it. Mugs.

13 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Good to see Everton completely floundering in the transfer market. £20 million bid rejected for Bolasie who got the same goals and assists record as Jon Walters last season deary me, think they're suprised after going on about how much money they will spend clubs are actually asking for a chunk of it. Mugs.

Well done Agent Walsh... :ph34r:

6 hours ago, AKCJ said:

I just think that you need to score or assist 40/50 goals a season to be a midfielder worth that amount.

Mkhitarian is a great signing for them. He scored or assisted 55 goals last season for Dortmund. He's just not so expensive because he's not a "big name".

He's got to live up to the hype first, though. It certainly helps when you've got Ibrahimovic and Pogba next to you who'll draw a lot more attention both on and off the pitch.

It remains to be seen whether Mkhitaryan can replicate his form and role from his Borussia Dortmund days. With Mourinho at the helm and so many talented, yet egocentric individuals in the team, it could spell disaster.

If Mourinho manages to keep this squad together, he'll have performed a miracle.

Man U fans are loving it but I can't believe the amount of people who are missing the fact that this transfer represents one of the biggest failures by a club in world football. 

It's truly embarrassing by Man Utd. 

To be fair to Man U when they let him go he was highly-rated but him and Raiola were demanding a long-term deal on 40k a week when he hadn't played a single first team game yet. With a dictatorial manager like Ferguson at the helm you can kind of see why they showed him the door. Its not like they released him because all the coaches thought he was doggo.

35 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Seems John stones has gone Man City as they have registered him in their champions league squad that UEFA have released 

Putting shame to our Maynard thread on their forum. Their John Stones one is 836 pages! lol

I think Stones will be good under Pep. He's a manager that likes to play from the back and Stones will have the licence to do that. He (and Barkley) were obviously coached badly under Martinez and I've always been a big believer in Stones' ability.

Also pleased for Barnsley who get a small percentage of that fee.

Confirmed now that Stones ha gone to Man CIty, £42mil(in some places, but we know it could be more with City) the fee is said to be,

if Man City or Man Utd dont finish in the top 2 then its a failure of a season for them both in my eyes with the money they've been spending

Archived