Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

Boring match but what do you expect? Boro away at Swansea today reminds me of us away at Boro when we were playing shit.

The important thing for Boro was probably not being a further 3pts behind Swansea.

Missed Boro game thankfully. Watching Leicester play them at the riverside was bad enough.

Regardless of what happened against Stoke yesterday I had no concern over them catching us whatsoever.

95% certain of our safety now.

11 minutes ago, Gerard said:

I'm more concerned about the fizziness of the lager at the ground than what Everton's rivals think.

It's about what's right for us and I think resting the first XI is a risk worth taking.

Agree . Im more bothered about the rival clubs complaining to the league that we fielded a weakened team which could bring a bit of bother down on us 

4 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

Missed Boro game thankfully. Watching Leicester play them at the riverside was bad enough.

Regardless of what happened against Stoke yesterday I had no concern over them catching us whatsoever.

95% certain of our safety now.

It's helpful that Swansea dropped points in a very winnable game though 

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Let the booing commence

In fact, I take that back.

Another Man City goal and the crowd will turn.  

Right now it's stoic "let's get behind the lads" stuff.

13 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He is but he's just done a supposedly top four team with route one. It's not like Bellerin is slow either but why is he letting him goal side?

I'd blame Mustafi more for stepping out/being dragged out of the centre-back role. Bellerin couldn't do much else. Sane just intelligent and aware of the space that opened up. 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

I'd blame Mustafi more for stepping out/being dragged out of the centre-back role. Bellerin couldn't do much else. Sane just intelligent and aware of the space that opened up. 

Bellerin couldn't do much else? Being goal side of the guy he's marking would help, Stan.

That's Sunday league under 9s stuff.

3 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Walcott is so overrated. I don't see what he offers. 

It's funny, I actually think it's his injuries that have kept him at Arsenal. They stick with him when he's crocked and he's never back in the team long enough for people to accept he's just very average.

He used to be considered lightning quick but either he's lost his pace or just standards have improved because these days he's no faster than loads of other attackers in the Prem.

He's an average finisher, an average dribbler, he's just... meh.

Archived