Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

4 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Ahhhh remember when we were all so desperate and despondent that not signing Gaston ****ing Ramirez seemed like the end of the world? lol 

bullet dodged. 

He's playing in a dire team tbf. Vardy looked like a League 1 player from November til February. 

3 minutes ago, Koke said:

He's playing in a dire team tbf. Vardy looked like a League 1 player from November til February. 

Boro look like they needed the shackles taking off but Agnew seems to have kept them in place! They desperately need someone close to Negredo, no reason why Traore can't be second striker instead of on the wing! 

1 hour ago, Koke said:

I'm not sure I agree with this.

Imagin3 if we were patronised like this and told to wind out necks in by Port Vale fans for whining and calling for our manager to be sacked. After all, they don't have a pot to piss in and are facing relegation to League 2. Spoilt LCFC fans who are reigning champions and are in the Champions League last 16 are having meltdowns because they are 17th in the Premier League.

Leyton Orient are not Arsenal. Leyton Orient are not even Leicester. I sympathise with small lower league clubs but I'm not having this daft like for like problem comparisons.

As I said, it's probably a response to the over the top stuff coming from Arsenal fans. I've no issue with them wanting a better manager, to improve and be successful but the rubbish about destroying and ripping the heart out is frankly absurd. If our fans had said the same about Ranieri plenty would've told them to get real. There is a huge difference between underperformance, which this is, and uncaring, untrustworthy performance.

4 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Close from Sigurdsson...think I'm the only one left watching!

i am. it's shit though. Swansea are poor at finishing. Missing Llorente but playing like he is on the pitch with the amount of crosses they try and put in. Feel for Jordan Ayew. 

Middlesbrough are shocking.

Great result for us.

If we can beat Sunderland on Tuesday and Swansea get beat off Tottenham and Hull don't beat Middlesbrough then we go into the Everton match eight or even nine points clear of the relegation zone.

That gives us a lot of leeway to maybe even rest the whole first team and concentrate on the Atletico match in eight days time rather than flog the players and make them play Tuesday/Sunday/Wednesday.

5 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Great result for us.

If we can beat Sunderland on Tuesday and Swansea get beat off Tottenham and Hull don't beat Middlesbrough then we go into the Everton match eight or even nine points clear of the relegation zone.

That gives us a lot of leeway to maybe even rest the whole first team and concentrate on the Atletico match in eight days time rather than flog the players and make them play Tuesday/Sunday/Wednesday.

I think we could be in the crap with the league if we do that - Everton have a European place to go for and their rivals would be justifiably miffed 

Just now, surrifox said:

I think we could be in the crap with the league if we do that - Everton have a European place to go for and their rivals would be justifiably miffed 

I'm more concerned about the fizziness of the lager at the ground than what Everton's rivals think.

It's about what's right for us and I think resting the first XI is a risk worth taking.

2 minutes ago, surrifox said:

We'll be resting some of the players against Everton win or lose

Atletico will be high priority........... get a draw or an away goal and you never know what could happen

Archived