Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Touchy or not, he's got a point.

Properly daft question. United had 75% of the ball and 18 shots to West Brom's 3.

Not really, although the real question (which no-one is going to ask the arrogant fvcker) is "Given that you've got the job you always wanted and you've spent world record sums on players, how come you've drawn 11 games this season and will probably not get into the Champions League."

Hull actually have a decent run in, playing lots of teams around them. I'm glad we have the 6 points and a game in hand over them! 

I expect Swansea to beat Boro tomorrow and that pretty much confirms Boro and Sunderland are 2 of the 3 to go down. It is that third spot that is still up for grabs.. :sweating:

I think we will be ok now, but with Hull winning today and having some winnable games coming up, it does bring a number of teams back into it. 

Just now, Finnegan said:

When you're as massive as I am, everyone's a bit little tbf

I've seen the foxestalk vs Bentleys roof picture, can confirm you are massive 

2 minutes ago, Worthington said:

My workmate is a 'Hammers' fan......Shitting bricks ATM, 'cos he reckons they're in 'freefall' at just the wrong time !

I do think a team like West Ham could slip into the bottom 3. Hull seem to have a top rate manager and a balanced team now. Sunderland and Boro surely buried, but anyone from Swansea, Palace, Burnley, West Ham and possibly even Watford. I think Bournmouth and ourselves will be ok and possibly Palace but their fixtures are tough! Palace with "Mr never been relegated Fat Sam" or "top 6 ambitions" West Ham going down would be hilarious! lol

Just now, STUHILL said:

I do think a team like West Ham could slip into the bottom 3. Hull seem to have a top rate manager and a balanced team now. Sunderland and Boro surely buried, but anyone from Swansea, Palace, Burnley, West Ham and possibly even Watford. I think Bournmouth and ourselves will be ok and possibly Palace but their fixtures are tough! Palace with "Mr never been relegated Fat Sam" or "top 6 ambitions" West Ham going down would be hilarious! lol

But Sean "We've got no money to spend but I start Joey Barton after I released him last summer and resigned him, and George Boyd every week whilst I have £25m odds worth of players on the bench that I bought to replace them that I don't bother using" Dyche going down would be even funnier.

3 hours ago, Koke said:

Jesus Christ.. Mourinho lol bit touchy 

When Mourinho first burst onto the scene I thought he was great.

10 years later, I think he's the most arrogant, paranoid, used up, has been Manager in the PL.

I really can't be doing with him any more. The fact is that I'd honestly rather have Shakey in charge of us than him. And I can't believe I'm even saying that...

2 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

But Sean "We've got no money to spend but I start Joey Barton after I released him last summer and resigned him, and George Boyd every week whilst I have £25m odds worth of players on the bench that I bought to replace them that I don't bother using" Dyche going down would be even funnier.

They are actually my bet to go down. I think they are running out of steam right at the wrong time and don't have enough quality to stop the slide. I think it is between them and Hull for the final relegation spot. 

Just now, Izzy Muzzett said:

When Mourinho first burst onto the scene I thought he was great.

10 years later, I think he's the most arrogant, paranoid, used up, has been Manager in the PL.

I really can't be doing with him any more. The fact is that I'd honestly rather have Shakey in charge of us than him. And I can't believe I'm even saying that...

Totally agree. I loved his brash behaviour when he first came on the scene, as you could see it was all done with an element of humour, but these days he is delusional and a miserable git with this ongoing farce of the whole world being against him and his team. I'm loving every minute of seeing his expensively assembled Man U struggle! I just can't wait for next season too, when he has even less of an excuse when his team again doesn't make the top 4. I genuinely believe that this over negative personality he now has, will mean that Man U, no matter how much they spend, will never win the title again whilst he is in charge! :D

8 draws at home? 

If that was most other managers they'd be getting all sorts of stick!

As for us - a much needed win against a poor Sunderland side.

Really need to get points from Swansea at home and Hull away as May is very tough - Liverpool/City home plus Chelsea/Everton and some team in blue from the Midlands away.

?

Dyche was at one of our former players/managers meets and he was going on about the cheating in the game ( even accusing Lincoln of it!) but when somebody questioned him about Joey Barton it was all " he gets a rough deal" etc.

2 hours ago, Worthington said:

My workmate is a 'Hammers' fan......Shitting bricks ATM, 'cos he reckons they're in 'freefall' at just the wrong time !

West Ham played really well against us (even the first half before we tired). They would have won if not for Kasper being world class

C7OpJyhX0AAGc2b.jpg

It usually comes down to who can get the goals and the lowest scoring teams are Sunderland, Boro, Hull and Burnley, and that's why I think it will be down to Hull and Burnley. I'd probably prefer for it to be Burnley to drop, partly because I like what Silva has achieved already but mainly so I don't have to hear that god awful Dyche voice for at least another year! 

On 4/1/2017 at 11:20, davieG said:

Brilliant. 

Don't get me wrong, Arsenal fans have a right to complain and demand better but when they throw out stuff such as "destroying", "ripping the heart out" and "disaster" to describe Wenger's situation you just have to laugh. They deserve all the mocking they get for that.

On 01/04/2017 at 12:20, davieG said:

I'm not sure I agree with this.

Imagin3 if we were patronised like this and told to wind out necks in by Port Vale fans for whining and calling for our manager to be sacked. After all, they don't have a pot to piss in and are facing relegation to League 2. Spoilt LCFC fans who are reigning champions and are in the Champions League last 16 are having meltdowns because they are 17th in the Premier League.

Leyton Orient are not Arsenal. Leyton Orient are not even Leicester. I sympathise with small lower league clubs but I'm not having this daft like for like problem comparisons.

Archived