Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

Sunderland really, really piss me off.

They've been hanging around in the premier league like a horrible stench, scrounging survival season after season. After years of shiteness finally the turd has been flushed down the toilet.

Biggest problem Sunderland will have , is they don't have the players currently who can get you out of the Championship. And Pickford aside I don't see a single player any Premier League club would want to buy off them. With high wages, they could be in trouble going forwards.

For West Bromwich Albion, a season that once appeared on course to see records fall is grinding to an unsatisfying halt. This was their fourth consecutive Premier League defeat and a fifth game without scoring. 

Never before has that happened in the club’s history and perhaps there is truth to theories that due to Tony Pulis placing such emphasis on reaching 40 points players find it hard to push on once there. The surety of an eighth-placed finish is slipping away each week and there has not been a truly good performance since the beating of Arsenal on March 18.

:blink:

19 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

I admit I enjoy watching Spurs play at times, neat and flowing football.

However, I'm starting to get bored of the club being mentioned nearly everywhere and trying to think they're some form of football powerhouse when they're really are not.

Current media darlings.

I reckon we'll finish 9th, Southampton 8th as they're a point above us with Boro and Stoke at home to play (although they do have United, Arsenal and Liverpool still to play). 

Palace have a huge game at home to Hull in a few weeks. With Hull playing Sunderland at home next week - easy 3 points - They'll be about level if Palace lose today.

Other than that, Palace have the 2 Manchester clubs away...I suppose the way it's gone recently they're winnable games !!!

Archived