Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

22 minutes ago, M0901 said:

I've seen Liverpool's home kit for next season

Looks nice to be honest.

When will ours be out this time? Anyone ITK?

We generally wear the new kit on the last game of the season.

1 hour ago, Footballwipe said:

I think you have to stretch it out over a number of years too. Since they came back 10 years ago they have been utter guff.

- Positions since returning: 15,16,13,10,13,17,14,16,17, 20 (<assumption)

- Never got above 47 points in a season
- Never had a positive goal difference
- Have gone through nine managers

They've been like a stench that's hung around far too long with their great escapes. I'm delighted I won't have to go up there again next season too.

I have always preferred Sunderland to Newcastle and I enjoy going Stadium of Light instead of St James'.

Like I've said in other threads, I don't particularly like Newcastle at all but they're always good entertainment value for whatever reason, and - good or bad, have been one of the more interesting sides of the Premier League era. Sunderland are just drab, shit and boring - a completely grey club and place. Offer nothing to this league.

57 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Like I've said in other threads, I don't particularly like Newcastle at all but they're always good entertainment value for whatever reason, and - good or bad, have been one of the more interesting sides of the Premier League era. Sunderland are just drab, shit and boring - a completely grey club and place. Offer nothing to this league.

Yep, sums it up. Newcastle are more of a loveable car crash and have a lot of character. Maybe Sunderland will stop considering us as their rivals now, wonder who they will randomly decide to hate from the Championship?

29 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Saw this headline on the news stand in Morrisons earlier and mistakenly thought JT had shagged his own mum for a minute. 

Screenshot_20170427-173425.thumb.png.41bd0e7d358abbccbb9bf1ef692b307c.png

If anything I was more shocked when I found out he hadn't. 

you could tell it was his mum cos she swept up around the back afterwards ...................

At the risk of sounding like your dad it's really pathetic that Aguero still can't speak English after living here for 6 years. Comparatively Conte couldn't speak english before taking the Chelsea job and know he's practically fluent.

2 minutes ago, Wookie said:

At the risk of sounding like your dad it's really pathetic that Aguero still can't speak English after living here for 6 years. Comparatively Conte couldn't speak english before taking the Chelsea job and know he's practically fluent.

When Aguero said 'Manchester is Blue' and Rooney said 'Manchester is Red', Aguero sounded less foreign than Rooney lollol 

4 minutes ago, Wookie said:

20 minutes ago, Benji said:

Nice of Sky to try out the new Outer Space Cam for corners tonight.

Was going to say the same. Wish they'd stop ****ing about with their camera angles so you can, you know, actually see what's going on.

That said it's an absolutely shocking game so far. 

20 hours ago, Facecloth said:

9 years ago Derby beat Newcastle (who finished 12th) and ended in 11 points. So what's your point?

This season Sunderland have beat Bournemouth, Hull and Watford. They also spanked Palace 4-0, who've gone on to beat Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool in recent weeks. And yet Sunderland still sit bottom on 21 points. All the games including ours were one off games. By the seasons end we'll have roughly twice as many points as Sunderland, they are shit.

I'm struggling to think of many worse sides in Prem history to be fair. And the rumour is they will keep Moyes..who, IMO, has done terribly there.

Archived