Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

3 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Won't matter because the third relegation place will be decided by then.

thats my thinking too given the fixtures that Swansea and Hull have, going for Swansea on the last spot tbh since they look to have the tricky run in

Tottenham confirm all home games to be played at Wembley next season.

...Record low home points for Tottenham next season? :giggle::fc:

I think it's wrong tbh, for any club (I know others have done it in the past), not just because it's Tottenham.

12 hours ago, Koke said:

Will small clubs like Burnley and Palace class Spurs away as "a Wembley trip"?

Cup finals for the 'smaller' (I include us there) clubs imo.

Wembley is a special place to go, like I say take into account the 'privilage' of them playing there, It takes the special and privilaged feeling away from Tottenham and gives them an advantage should they make it far in the FA Cup, League Cup, e.t.c and the disadvantage (For Tottenham) of teams being really up for the games there I just think it's wrong really from all angles.

I said it last week but all the good work Tottenham have done really pushing forward in the last few years (Because they have although I say it through gritted teeth) could be down the drain come next season because I have a feeling they'll struggle next season at Wembley, so say they finish outside top 4 next season, then they have to deal with going to a new ground the following season history suggests teams generally struggle when going into a new ground so that'll be another tough season, after that who knows, I think this move away from WHL could really damage Tottenham - They're not going to be in a relegation battle or anything, far from it, they'll still be nearer the top but i'm talking below top 4, those players will then be loking to leave after two 'poor' seasons, they're not gonna hang around. We'll see, I could be totally wrong, it has been known...lol

I would welcome it being damaging though :giggle:

Because of what i've said above it was probably very important they won something this year, they still could but doubt it/hope not. :fc:

I admit I enjoy watching Spurs play at times, neat and flowing football.

However, I'm starting to get bored of the club being mentioned nearly everywhere and trying to think they're some form of football powerhouse when they're really are not.

So imagine we get to the FA Cup final next year, playing Spurs away in the quarter finals, we would play at Wembley three times in quick succession, Possibly 4 depending on PL fixtures.

For me the magic is lost, I feel Like thy should be made to play all Cup games away from home, if Wembley is there home ground.

2 hours ago, Nalis said:

With Spurs at Wembley next season, do you think the FA will do tbe sensible thing and have the FA Cup semi finals over neutral venues across the country?

Not a chance, unfortunately. 

On 28/04/2017 at 00:20, HighPeakFox said:

Marvellous.

To be fair he didn't say "It's pathetic that Aguero can't write impeccably accurate forum posts" which I agree would have made the statement somewhat ironic. It's a fair point to be honest, he's obviously made little to no effort in that department since he's been in the country. 

10 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

So imagine we get to the FA Cup final next year, playing Spurs away in the quarter finals, we would play at Wembley three times in quick succession, Possibly 4 depending on PL fixtures.

For me the magic is lost, I feel Like thy should be made to play all Cup games away from home, if Wembley is there home ground.

was lost when semi-finals in the FA Cup started to be played at Wembley. Magic of the final was lost, at least. 

On ‎26‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 23:07, AmarteyAndChill said:

They beat us 

And your point is?

I've seen Liverpool win the league yet we done the double on them and went down.

We all seen arsenil do the double on us. But finish 10pts behind us as we won the league.

Troy Deeney speaking very well on 5live, other quotes as well on their twitter. Can understand why he's got where he has and also why we wanted him so much, seems like he'd fit in at the club. Despite that goal I do like him

29 minutes ago, Sammy said:

Troy Deeney speaking very well on 5live, other quotes as well on their twitter. Can understand why he's got where he has and also why we wanted him so much, seems like he'd fit in at the club. Despite that goal I do like him

He's had troubles of his own, been in jail, he's obviously grown up and realised he has to work at this football lark and can't just piss around.

13 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

We've won more than Spurs since my birth in 1990. 

They're a seriously bang ****ing average club who get a rimming because of where they're based. I despise Arsenal but at least their entitlement is in part semi-justified.

Arsenal are a legit big club. I laughed when journalist Darren Lewis said the other day that Arsenal and Tottenham are the same size. Not in a million years. Arsenal are a powerhouse in English football. Tottenham are not and have never been.

1 hour ago, MarshallForEngland said:

To be fair he didn't say "It's pathetic that Aguero can't write impeccably accurate forum posts" which I agree would have made the statement somewhat ironic. It's a fair point to be honest, he's obviously made little to no effort in that department since he's been in the country. 

I'm not denying the point made, just loved the irony of the spelling mistake whilst doing so. 

Archived