Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

Just now, foxes21 said:

starting giroud is like playing with 10 men, his work rate is on par with yakubu's lol

TBF Yakubu is 45 years old.

Giro has no such excuses.

Spurs deserve to win this, they are the most worthy champions elect ever, they only have to turn up and all other clubs should bow to their majesty. Spurs are the apex of all clubs, the fans are the best most loyal ever and the media demand such a club win the title.

Said no one out side of north London, bunch of sad wankers. 

The first goal shows how playing a winger at wingback rather than a fullback who can attack can let you down. A defender, like Bellerin would have dropped back on the line, The Ox just stands a watches a couple of yards out and can only swing a leg at it.

2 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Surely that was a dive and no one has mentioned it on here or on the tv? As bad as some of Vardys failed attempts this season.

I'm seeing everyone on Twitter calling it stone wall and I'm really confused. If that's stone wall then I've officially lost the plot because I'm not seeing it.

Archived