Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

Premier League Season 2016-17 Stuff it in here.

25 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Fair play to Hull and Swansea fighting tooth and nail to stay up, even boro have found a little fight, shows how pathetic Sunderland are really. 

Sunderland were so deep in shit they knew winning all their remaining fixtures probably wouldn't be enough

Just now, Corky said:

Wenger's only won 4 matches at White Hart Lane in the league which seems surprising given how dominant Arsenal were over Tottenham for so many years.

Didn't win when Arsenal won the league there. It was a draw if I recall.

4 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Always like watching the North London Derby.

This and the Merseyside are the only two decent rivalries in English football for me.

Sunderland/Newcastle is good for passion but is generally terrible for footie.

3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Come on round of applause please for Sanchez, making himself available for today's game after the terrible injury he suffered against us in midweek.

EDIT:  @weller54 beat me to it.

I say sanchez will get a spurs player sent off today with an epic dive. Spurs will lose the plot today.

Or spurs to win 5-2 with kane hat trick

Any glimmer of hope for Spurs' title challenge had before today has surely completely gone. Even if Spurs win all tjeir games, Chelsea only need 9pts to guarantee a league win and their run in is Boro, Sunderland, Watford at home and West Brom away. Everton away was tneir hard fixture by far in the run in and they hammered them.

2 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Any glimmer of hope for Spurs' title challenge had before today has surely completely gone. Even if Spurs win all tjeir games, Chelsea only need 9pts to guarantee a league win and their run in is Boro, Sunderland, Watford at home and West Brom away. Everton away was tneir hard fixture by far in the run in and they hammered them.

Which is why I think one Arse goal will trigger the meltdown.

Archived