Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

England v Turkey.... Vardy starts!

Be a joke if Dier, Walker and Rose don't start, not only do Spurs have the best defence in the league we also have the most productive full backs in an attacking sense.

You did until Newcastle of all teams tore you apart.

Dier must play. Don't think playing rose and walker would do England any favours, as they work in Spurs' system but not Roy's. I'd rather have Bertrand or Clyne in.

Be a joke if Dier, Walker and Rose don't start, not only do Spurs have the best defence in the league we also have the most productive full backs in an attacking sense.

Undoubtably good players, my biggest concern with dier especially is his temperament when the game isn't going our way.

The spurs players proved, that when the pressure is on, they lose their heads, and resort to dangerous silly tackles, which English refs let go, which the European refs won't.

Can see dier seeing red at some stage in the euro's.

Good god the mirror have just released an article saying if everyone fit then vs Russia hodgson is going to play

Hart

Clyne

Smalling

Cahill

Bertrand (struggle to believe that over Rose)

Wilshere

Henderson

Alli

Lallana

Kane

Rooney

http://bit.ly/22myeMY

If Dier and Vardy don't start then I'll be lost for words..

the pace in that team is frightening...

I'm not going to shit myself in rage if Vardy doesn't start, if Roy wants to use a 4231 I would rather Vardy sat on the bench until we are inevitably 1-0 down and then is brought on up front with Kane or Rooney and can attack. Vardy doesn't fit in an England 4231.

Yeah, was truly mesmerised by our defensive display against Turkey.

So Hodgson has said "Vardy should be pleased to get a game". What is that ****ing ***** problem? He never says this shit about his wankwomble Kane. He makes me so ****ing mad.

For the first time in many many years the England manager has two forwards that have scored 20+ goals in the top flight. Hodgson is the lucky one, not Vardy.

So they're saying he should start ahead of vardy because he has alot of energy and presses opponents? Just like vardy....

They're only competing for the same position if Hodgson plays one striker. If he plays with two - as he should - Lallana and Vardy could both be playing.

They're only competing for the same position if Hodgson plays one striker. If he plays with two - as he should - Lallana and Vardy could both be playing.

We should be starting with 2 up top I agree. We look alot better with 2 up top. However lallana won't start because he'll play a diamond behind

If Henderson and Wilshere start in midfield then there's literally no point in us going to this tournament. Wilshere is absolutely nowhere near full match fitness and we don't have the luxury of waiting for him to get there - if he was coming off the back of a full season, fighting fit and raring to go then he's an obvious pick, but he's barely played a game this season. Henderson is an absolute waste of a spot in the side, I just don't know what anyone sees in him at all. I wouldn't even be surprised if he dropped Alli for his bumchum Milner either. ****'s sake.

If Henderson and Wilshere start in midfield then there's literally no point in us going to this tournament. Wilshere is absolutely nowhere near full match fitness and we don't have the luxury of waiting for him to get there - if he was coming off the back of a full season, fighting fit and raring to go then he's an obvious pick, but he's barely played a game this season. Henderson is an absolute waste of a spot in the side, I just don't know what anyone sees in him at all. I wouldn't even be surprised if he dropped Alli for his bumchum Milner either. ****'s sake.

Henderson definately doesn't deserve a spot (big club syndrome without a doubt)

Wilshere is obviously a good player but again I will be fuming if he takes Drinkys spot

Hodgson: "we've had some success with both 433 and the diamond" lol lol lol

No, Roy, you haven't. You haven't had any success with those formations Roy. You've had no success at all you thick useless owl faced ****ing twat! Resign please, please just resign.

Cheers!

And I'd like to add:

The 442 diamond is usually put in by those managers that don't believe the 442 works...

Henderson definately doesn't deserve a spot (big club syndrome without a doubt)

Wilshere is obviously a good player but again I will be fuming if he takes Drinkys spot

Then I think you'll be fuming mate.

I have this horrid feeling that Drinkwater will miss out. Henderson will go I think.

And don't be surprised if Vardy doesn't start in the Euro's.

Woy seems to accept LCFC begrudgingly. Not for one minute do I think he'd choose our players over Spurs etc unless he absolutely had to.

I SO hope I'm wrong on this.

Then I think you'll be fuming mate.

I have this horrid feeling that Drinkwater will miss out. Henderson will go I think.

And don't be surprised if Vardy doesn't start in the Euro's.

Woy seems to accept LCFC begrudgingly. Not for one minute do I think he'd choose our players over Spurs etc unless he absolutely had to.

I SO hope I'm wrong on this.

Why'd he call up Vardy last summer then when even most of us on here laughed off the prospect as being too soon? Woy has all number of problems - his refusal to drop a few favourites regardless of performance and refusal to adapt his system to utilise what's available to him (like still sticking with the 4-2-3-1 when you don't really have any genuine wingers anywhere near the national side), but hating having to call up Vardy? Not seeing that.

England are dogshit. Our defense is a laughing stock, we'll get ripped apart at the Euros, so basically, none of this matters anyway. Same old England, loads of hype before the tournament, day after we get dumped out the media will be crying "where did it all go wrong" zzzzzzz

Why do we have to play these stupid diamond formations as well? Use a 4-4-2 system with Kane and Vardy up front and build the best team you can in that formation around them. Hardly ****ing rocket science but Woy insists on making it difficult, trying to incorporate has beens into the team, it's ridiculous.

Archived