Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

Guest seanfox778

I used to like watching Leeds in the late 90s/early 00s they always seemed to be involved in great games on the TV, Mark Viduka and Harry Kewell were awesome back in the day. Ian Harte scored some fantastic free kicks too. 

Guest FriendlyRam

rowett would be mad to go there though, there's no worse a club atm when it comes to sacking managers, they start with a new manager every season, sack them by Xmas on average and then go again the season after lol

Billy Davies lol he's cracked enough to go back, the last time he was there it was fun tbh, he ended up barring the whole media in the end, threatening the ball boy at Bolton lol. 

Ps who else finds the ginger above attractive? it only ever seems to be me for some daft reason...

9 hours ago, Hollism said:

Wonder how far away they are from bringing Billy back lol

Should never have sacked him. Kept them up then finished in the play offs twice. I know when he returned they missed out but at least they were good. 

4 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Really? They shouldn't have sacked him? Do you not remember how it ended for him there?!

Yeah I know that and how disappointing they were but lets be honest out of their last ten managers he's the best. Mind you, thinking back they haven't had the best managers around... Pearce, Freedman, McLeish, Cotterill etc etc. 

Guest FriendlyRam
On 13/01/2017 at 23:56, spacemunky said:

I thought you just signed one? ;) 

Aye I suppose

Needs to get fit first though 

Forest are an absolute shambles at the moment. I actually feel a bit sad seeing them in this state. Don't get me wrong - I know loads of Forest fans and will continue to take the piss when I see them, but actually it is a bit unsavoury watching the club slide towards relegation and quite possibly administration.

1 hour ago, stripeyfox said:

Forest are an absolute shambles at the moment. I actually feel a bit sad seeing them in this state. Don't get me wrong - I know loads of Forest fans and will continue to take the piss when I see them, but actually it is a bit unsavoury watching the club slide towards relegation and quite possibly administration.

It's not nice to see any club in (potentially) administration. There are plenty of clubs with a rich history run badly and it's sad to see - Forest, Coventry, Blackpool etc.

Archived