Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

Just now, AKCJ said:

It lacks class.

I also hate it when Conte does it, when Mourinho does it and when Klopp does it.

By all means celebrate with your players and your coaching staff but there's no need to run past the opposition dug out like that. It's poor form IMO.

Oh you snowflake.

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Oh you snowflake.

:unsure:

Not suggesting managers shouldn't be passionate or anything but I don't think it's too much to ask for a manager to acknowledge that he's the face of his football club.

I personally like the way that Claudio looks after the clubs image with his persona both on the touchline and in the media.

Of course it's entertaining to see a manager lose his rag, but I prefer my manager to keep above all of that.

Leave them to do it, but players can't do it as if they do they get booked and makes the celebration awkward at the time.

As long as they're not putting fans/players at risk, should be fine. It's an entertainment game.

But imagine Steve Evans jumping into the Mansfield crowd containing small children when his team score a vital last-minute winner, that would change certain celebration approaches...

2ljjh4o.jpg

:revenge:

Nothing wrong with what Wagner did for me, In that scenario. Players run to their manager sometimes to celebrate so why can't managers do the same. 

Conte goes too far with it though, celebrating with the fans after the 4th has gone in is a bit much.  

If you get the chance head over to the Birmingham forums to see their deluded thoughts. 

After another defeat and one win in a dozen, it seems split with those who want Zola out and a bizarre number of people utterly delighted with the way they're playing.

More possession, great going forward, better football than under Rowett. This seems to cancel out the woeful form. It is quite bizarre how quickly fans fall under the spell of "decent football" and seem to trade off results to get it??

3 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

If you get the chance head over to the Birmingham forums to see their deluded thoughts. 

After another defeat and one win in a dozen, it seems split with those who want Zola out and a bizarre number of people utterly delighted with the way they're playing.

More possession, great going forward, better football than under Rowett. This seems to cancel out the woeful form. It is quite bizarre how quickly fans fall under the spell of "decent football" and seem to trade off results to get it??

Fair play, he's not working with any of his own players. If they're genuinely looking like a good footballing side and he has the chance to bring his own players in and the results pick up then you can't argue with that.

Good to see some fans with some perspective. Look how much people were jizzing over our crap football towards the end of last season, we've carried on similar tactics and instead of eeking out 1-0 wins we're now losing most weeks.

I've always believed good positive football is more likely to yield better results in the long run.

What I do find mental is that they've removed Rowett who was doing a damn good job under fairly difficult circumstances, for a big name. They deserve to go down just for that.

50 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Fair play, he's not working with any of his own players. If they're genuinely looking like a good footballing side and he has the chance to bring his own players in and the results pick up then you can't argue with that.

Good to see some fans with some perspective. Look how much people were jizzing over our crap football towards the end of last season, we've carried on similar tactics and instead of eeking out 1-0 wins we're now losing most weeks.

I've always believed good positive football is more likely to yield better results in the long run.

What I do find mental is that they've removed Rowett who was doing a damn good job under fairly difficult circumstances, for a big name. They deserve to go down just for that.

Except the 10 he's signed in the January transfer window? Spending more money than Rowett had during his entire reign? :unsure:

Guest FriendlyRam

I didn't go today but its gonna get quite toxic imo 

Not good enough but Bristol City at home ffs. 

Can see the fans turning on these players big time. 

2 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Well they aren't, are they? They're a steady to good Championship side.

I was gonna say "average" instead of poor but they're alright I suppose

Guest FriendlyRam

We're a playoff chasing championship side, which means we'd probably be relegated fairly quickly in the prem, esp with this side.

We continue to look 2 really good players short of being a promotion team, which is staggering because about 15 players have been signed since Morris took over lol.

Archived