Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

bristol city activating the release clause in bristol rovers' best player matty taylor's contract. oooooooooo yaaaa. 

300k as well not sure why the whole of the football league ain't activating that bad boy. 

10 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

bristol city activating the release clause in bristol rovers' best player matty taylor's contract. oooooooooo yaaaa. 

300k as well not sure why the whole of the football league ain't activating that bad boy. 

That certainly perked up transfer deadline day here in Bristol... it could get even better though if City and Rovers were to swap divisions (not an impossibility).

Guest FriendlyRam

Wagner did exactly the same when they scored against us late on to win it. I don't begrudge him celebrating, his team has just scored a late winner ffs, and its nice because its Leeds lol.

His players quickly had his back though which shows how much they want to play for him, which should be a massive positive if your a Huddersfield board member.

4 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Wagner is bang out of order to be fair.

Kinda but I still laughed.

I hate the idea that people in sport have to be overly professional robots. I think Mourinho is an embarrassment to himself and whatever club he's at but I'd rather he express himself, even when I think he's a pratt, than just sit there spouting generic footballisms like Rob Kelly.

Give me "you must be an ostrich" over "we've learned some lessons" and "good group of lads" any day.

I love Monk for doing that. Wagner went 70+ yards to celebrate that goal from technical area to below the goal line. And on the way back Monk stepped in his way with maybe a little hello from his shoulder to remind him he's out of line. Imagine the scenes if it was at Ellend Road.

20 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Why is he?

Last minute winner in a big big game.

People criticise a lack of passion. I love that he did this.

It lacks class.

I also hate it when Conte does it, when Mourinho does it and when Klopp does it.

By all means celebrate with your players and your coaching staff but there's no need to run past the opposition dug out like that. It's poor form IMO.

Archived