Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

21 hours ago, FriendlyRam said:

lol 

And by the sounds of it should have nicked it as well 

Football..... 

I thought you were nailed on to win that once it got to 3-3 with 10 minutes to go. Cracking game, reminded me of Leicester v Wolves the last time we were in the prem. 3-0 up at half time ended up losing 4-3. Once a team gets the kind of momentum that gets to 3-3 at home it becomes almost unstoppable.

On 12/02/2017 at 11:33, Corky said:

The Wolves fans in their game were singing "You've never won fvck all" to Newcastle fans who have more league titles and FA Cups so we're not alone in being incorrect about mocking clubs who've won more.

Would have sounded better if it was "you've won nothing in fifty years" 

On Sunday, February 12, 2017 at 14:15, GazzinderFox said:

I thought you were nailed on to win that once it got to 3-3 with 10 minutes to go. Cracking game, reminded me of Leicester v Wolves the last time we were in the prem. 3-0 up at half time ended up losing 4-3. Once a team gets the kind of momentum that gets to 3-3 at home it becomes almost unstoppable.

Except for us at Wembley v Swindon :(

2 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Except for us at Wembley v Swindon :(

Indeed, we weren't playing at home though.

In a sense that game, despite being of much greater value to us was less painful than the wolves one because at the end you could be proud of the lads for getting it back to 3-3.

Tottenham at WHL was another one along similar lines, didn't we get to 4-3 after having been 3-0 down and with 10 men too. Defoe got a late equaliser. One of the best games I've ever seen that...

11 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

:huh: Derby 3-2 down after being 2-0 up.

At least their fans in this and previous home game are getting their value on their tickets..lol

Ended up equalising then conceding a stoppage time goal to lose. Their games are bonkers at the minute.

1 hour ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Is it just me who hates Wolves with a passion? Horrible aggressive team and fans! Would love it if they went down again

I don't mind them. I don't mind any of the West Midlands clubs. I actually quite like Birmingham and West Brom. I'm totally indifferent to Villa, Coventry and Wolves.

10 minutes ago, Koke said:

I don't mind them. I don't mind any of the West Midlands clubs. I actually quite like Birmingham and West Brom. I'm totally indifferent to Villa, Coventry and Wolves.

I find it odd, because there are a lot of friendly and welcoming people from that part of the country but get them in a group and an extreme mob mentality takes hold. Maybe it is because there are quite a few decent sized clubs in a smallish area.

I despise Wolves and Brum City and their fans - never met a single one I liked -  find them to be negative, aggressive and cynical.

Coventry, I don't mind and pity the club but the fans leave a lot to be desired

Villa -  feel sorry for them as they are seen as the big boys of the area and hated by all

West Brom seem the most reasonable and measured of the bunch and are quite a likeable club (apart from their team under Pulis)

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Just taken a look at the table, I reckon Huddersfield will make a late charge for autos. Also, how have Derby fvkced it yet again lol 

McLaren has come in and undone all of Pearson's good work.

It started off well; he came in and didn't change much. His laid back attitude seemed to combine perfectly with the existing infrastructure and work ethic, and they went on a remarkable run of form.

After a while though, once he started implementing his own tactics and changes, they lost that defensive resolution and never-say-die attitude that had got them where they were, and started to ship an alarming amount of goals....

26 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

McLaren has come in and undone all of Pearson's good work.

It started off well; he came in and didn't change much. His laid back attitude seemed to combine perfectly with the existing infrastructure and work ethic, and they went on a remarkable run of form.

After a while though, once he started implementing his own tactics and changes, they lost that defensive resolution and never-say-die attitude that had got them where they were, and started to ship an alarming amount of goals....

Haha sounds like another team I know ;) 

I find it odd, because there are a lot of friendly and welcoming people from that part of the country but get them in a group and an extreme mob mentality takes hold. Maybe it is because there are quite a few decent sized clubs in a smallish area.

I despise Wolves and Brum City and their fans - never met a single one I liked -  find them to be negative, aggressive and cynical.

Coventry, I don't mind and pity the club but the fans leave a lot to be desired

Villa -  feel sorry for them as they are seen as the big boys of the area and hated by all

West Brom seem the most reasonable and measured of the bunch and are quite a likeable club (apart from their team under Pulis)

I'd better stay out of this argument. I wouldn't want to appear negative or cynical.

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I'd better stay out of this argument....

Haha, 'no offence' (probably offence) but I strongly dislike your team and most of your fans. Still will give you the benefit of doubt for having 540 posts on our forum :P

Out of interest who do Wolves hate most out of the WMids teams?

Guest FriendlyRam

Was at the game last night and we've reverted to 2014-15, just sod the defence and try and outscore the opposition, didn't work then and wont work now because you need a competent back 4, and we've got Keogh, Pearce, Baird and Olsson, none of them can defend and are always caught out of position. 

Its a case of us just doing what we usually do, once the going gets tough and the pressure to keep winning to keep up we press the bottle button and go backwards lol:( 

Another season in the Championship then lol 

Haha, 'no offence' (probably offence) but I strongly dislike your team and most of your fans. Still will give you the benefit of doubt for having 540 posts on our forum [emoji14]

Out of interest who do Wolves hate most out of the WMids teams?

Depends which fan you ask. Most hate WBA for obvious reasons so for the majority it will be them. Me personally I hate Blues as they're a tinpot club who've never won anything and their fans think they're more entitled than they are. Yet my mate who I go to games with hates Villa with a passion.

I've always found Leicester and their fans to be ok. I work with loads of them so maybe I've just gotten used to them!

Archived