Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1972 Fox

Drinkwater starts for England v Australia

He's not going to say what the fck was that is he.

Why not? He has repeatedly said that drinkwater has mis placed passes or isnt 'fitting' into the system. At least 4 times. Then the unbeleivable amount of digs at Vardy the other night. The one I quoted earlier being a particularly stand out example. Why cant he say impartially "well that was poor by Dier, he was under no pressure and had other options."?

Townsend has show enough for me to suggest he should be in - he offers something different and more importantly, a WIDE option.

I'd drop Barkley or Wilshire - very similar type of players, Alli and Lallana in front of them - You don't need 4 midfielders in that mould.

For a player of his technical ability on the ball, Ross Barkley has comfortably the worst decision making I have ever seen. He almost never makes the right decision on the ball, always takes too many touches, or holds onto it too long, or tries to beat too many opponents. He desperately needs to grow a brain.

As far as I can see, we are about to win this game 2-1

The opposition haven't been garbage have they. And we have been a bag of shite.

Lesson: don't give it the big un before the game even starts AND when you know nothing of the opposition.

:thumbup:

Buddy....

Don't think drinky will be in the squad 4 the euros ,if he is I will be pleasantly surprised but the + side is he will be fresh and refreshed 4 the foxes next season lets all support vardy at the euros and hop he cracks it

Archived