Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Champions League tifos - Union FS

37 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Yeah you could, if you lack brain cells.

Obviously you wouldn't know this, but it was a bit sly as UFS specifically asked if the Club were doing anything in the Kop and were told no and that it would be left up to UFS.

That said, it didn't do any great harm and actually filled the space around the edge pretty nicely.

Guest MattP
11 hours ago, The Doctor said:

Absolutely phenomenal. So, which shakespeare play will you bust out for the quarters?

"The valiant never taste of death but once"

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves"

"They say miracles are past"

"Some are born great, some have greatness thrust upon them"

"It's not that I loved Caeser less, thas but I love Rome more"

or maybe just go with "Chat shit geteth Banged"

1 hour ago, LibertyFox said:

Great work from Union FS again, amazing stuff. Here's a video I took from under the tifo and as it dropped to reveal the stadium.

grrr fkin ell... i cant see the players comin out!! what a wasted video :)

Now please don't shoot me down here but i feel there might be an elephant in this room (thread)

Can someone please explain what it was all about? Who's the bloke supposed to be? 

I'm not slating it or pouring scorn on it, i just don't really get any of it! 

What do you guys do with these brilliant tifos afterwards? Cos this one should be hung from the top of the KP pointing towards the Odeon. Brilliantly intimidating and perfectly encapsulated everybody's mood the other night. Phenomenal stuff and great hard work from everyone involved.

My vote for the next one is a similar scale of Shakey in Henry V armour with a St  George's Cross painted on his shield, screaming "ONCE MORE UNTO THE PITCH DEAR FRIENDS, ONCE MORE". But I'll leave it to you guys to decide - every single one of these tifos has been utterly perfect. 

2 hours ago, purpleronnie said:

How great would it be if that whole end was given to UFS and those wanting to create an atmosphere.  So many clubs have that.

It would certainly improve the atmosphere no end! 

54 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Now please don't shoot me down here but i feel there might be an elephant in this room (thread)

Can someone please explain what it was all about? Who's the bloke supposed to be? 

It's a butchered quote from William Shakespeare 

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/105600.html

1 hour ago, Collymore said:

I've got to be honest, we couldn't work out who it was meant to be. If it was meant to look like Shakey then the face is a bit shit.

But the idea and the use of the quote were excellent, if the intent was as deliberate and intentional as I hope. If they just thought it was any old Shakespeare line that sounded a bit cool then that's a tad disappointing.

The comment above about it being butchered is a bit unfair, it's actually faithfully quoted.

Can we have this one next please, bit of a multi cultural twist written on one of his visits to north africa.

I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
Cry 'God for Riyad, England, and Saint George!

Have had a hectic time since we got back to Ireland yesterday mid morning but have to say absolutely everyone i have spoken to about the game ,  family, friends and total strangers were unanimously full of praise as to how the stadium looked, and how loud and intimidating it seemed....Having watched the videos of the 5 mins coming up to kick off several times can't praise the effort of UFS enough...The best tifo yet and I think the message  added to  by the brillaint Foxes head with the haunting blue eyes in the family stand...Almost as if the fox was taunting the dogs of war.......Brilliant effort from UFS, the club and the fans...I feel privileged to have been there and part of it....Best sporting night of my life

This might be a daft question and apologies if it's been asked before....but what the fvck do you do with the tifo once it's been used?

Do you bin it, recycle it or keep if as a memory? And if you do keep it, who keeps it and where do you keep it?

The thing looks bloody massive, so just wondered what happens to it!

And just tell me to fook off if it's none of my business lol

Must admit I didn't have a Fecking clue who it was meant to be and what the quote was... Good effort but it was way over most people's heads(And I don't mean the tifo physically!!!!)

Archived