Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Wilfred Ndidi

2 hours ago, bald reynard said:

I just can't see them mentioned anywhere.  I've checked what you call , "the elimination phase" (Wikipedia call it the 'Knockout phase') - and the only teams that go into it are the respective Group winners and runners up - AND NIGERIA ARE NOT IN THE GROUP PHASE.  Wikipedia clearly says, "Nigeria did not qualify for the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations - despite being 3 times winners".  Where do you get the information that they're playing ??!!

Oddschecker and Nicer Odds don't mention them as being available for betting - and list Ivory Coast as clear favourites (10/3).

PS Oh I get it now, this is just one big wind up (Group Z and all that !) - but I just don't understand how it ever started - and why so many FT posters are still doing it !  It's not April 1st is it ?  Explain ?! 

It's a long running joke. 

Genk Fires Coach For Reportedly Protesting Wilfred Ndid Imminent Transfer To Leicester City

Coach of Belgian Side Genk Peter Maes has reportedly lost his job at Belgian side Genk after a disagreement over Wilfred Ndidi transfer to English Champions Leicester City, Owngoalnigeria.com understands.

Ndidi will still as expected move to Leicester City for a fee in the region of £15m when the transfer window opens in January but his imminent departure appears to have triggered a disagreement in the team, that has claimed coach Maes.

Maes was promised by the management of the team that Ndidi will remained at the club till the summer before joining Leicester City but was disappointed when he later discovered that the 19 year old will join “The Foxes” on the 1st of January.

Although the club have moved swiftly to replace the Nigerian, Maes felt broken by the club’s decision and that fractured his relationship with the club management which eventually lead to his sack.

However the club played down the row as the reason behind his departure citing their poor run of form in the league as the reason why he was axed less than 24 hours to their cup game against KV Oostende.

3 minutes ago, davieG said:

Genk Fires Coach For Reportedly Protesting Wilfred Ndid Imminent Transfer To Leicester City

Coach of Belgian Side Genk Peter Maes has reportedly lost his job at Belgian side Genk after a disagreement over Wilfred Ndidi transfer to English Champions Leicester City, Owngoalnigeria.com understands.

Ndidi will still as expected move to Leicester City for a fee in the region of £15m when the transfer window opens in January but his imminent departure appears to have triggered a disagreement in the team, that has claimed coach Maes.

Maes was promised by the management of the team that Ndidi will remained at the club till the summer before joining Leicester City but was disappointed when he later discovered that the 19 year old will join “The Foxes” on the 1st of January.

Although the club have moved swiftly to replace the Nigerian, Maes felt broken by the club’s decision and that fractured his relationship with the club management which eventually lead to his sack.

However the club played down the row as the reason behind his departure citing their poor run of form in the league as the reason why he was axed less than 24 hours to their cup game against KV Oostende.

Is Owngoalnigeria more reliable than the Star?

On 12/24/2016 at 19:09, bald reynard said:

I just can't see them mentioned anywhere.  I've checked what you call , "the elimination phase" (Wikipedia call it the 'Knockout phase') - and the only teams that go into it are the respective Group winners and runners up - AND NIGERIA ARE NOT IN THE GROUP PHASE.  Wikipedia clearly says, "Nigeria did not qualify for the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations - despite being 3 times winners".  Where do you get the information that they're playing ??!!

Oddschecker and Nicer Odds don't mention them as being available for betting - and list Ivory Coast as clear favourites (10/3).

PS Oh I get it now, this is just one big wind up (Group Z and all that !) - but I just don't understand how it ever started - and why so many FT posters are still doing it !  It's not April 1st is it ?  Explain ?! 

lollollol

Brilliant!

On 24 December 2016 at 19:09, bald reynard said:

I think it's because so many people say 'and musa' etc when people mention AFCON. People are fed up with having to say 'Nigeria didn't qualify'.

Archived