Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Bournemouth Away Pre-Match Thread

Bournemouth always seem to have our number tactically, but I'd go with this (and also think Claudio will)

Zieler (unless Kasper is fit again)

Amartey

Morgan

Huth

Fuchs

Mahrez

Drinkwater

King

Albrighton

Vardy

Slimani

Subs: Hamer/Zieler, Hernandez, Mendy, James, Gray, Musa, Okazaki.

you can't really drop anyone after the Man City game, but will be a tough match, would take a point 

Im actually quite pleased that this game is coming so soon after the Man City game... the players will be absolutely buzzing  from that game and i'd imagine they will want to get back out on the pitch as soon as possible....

27 minutes ago, MPH said:

Im actually quite pleased that this game is coming so soon after the Man City game... the players will be absolutely buzzing  from that game and i'd imagine they will want to get back out on the pitch as soon as possible....

Definately 

lets hope they can kick on 

I'm actually happy slimani and vardy are starting to link up together , they needed some time 

a deadly trio of Mahrez Vardy and slimani would be....well Deadly 

The man city game is a proof that Last season's spirit is still there , Players just need that Ignition point in the game where they play like it's their last game 

Go on then..I the permanent optimist, will for once go against the grain...Come on somebody has got

to mention it...

Mahrez and Vardy...will now have crap games, now they have been named and received accolades for 7th/8th place

from the bal d'or commitee......We are doomed, the script has been written.The negos can prepare their posts,

down to the gymn to practice for the knee-jerk but predictable reactions...whoop-whippi-whup-whup..:P

I think Bournemouth prefer to play open game so the exact same formation as the last match should work against them.

However, my only concern is players condition as it's played in very short period from last game.

Then again they must also be tired from last game.

Ranieri may want to rotate some players for the Stoke game as well.

7 hours ago, Vocey said:

Bournemouth always seem to have our number tactically, but I'd go with this (and also think Claudio will)

Zieler (unless Kasper is fit again)

Amartey

Morgan

Huth

Fuchs

Mahrez

Drinkwater

King

Albrighton

Vardy

Slimani

Subs: Hamer/Zieler, Hernandez, Mendy, James, Gray, Musa, Okazaki.

you can't really drop anyone after the Man City game, but will be a tough match, would take a point 

Agree, I think Hernandez may well be in the dog house after last week (hence he was omitted from the squad on Saturday). 

If 442 doesn't work first half, would love to see 3412 without a change in personnel.

Zieler/Kasper

Hernandez/Amartey - Morgan - Huth - Fuchs

Mahrez - Drinky - Mendy/Amartey/King - Albrighton

Slimani/Okazaki

Vardy

Zieler/Kasper

Hernandez/A - Morgan - Huth

Albrighton - Drinky - Mendy/A/K - Fuchs

Mahrez

Slimani/Okazaki - Vardy

Never seen a pre-match thread on the day of the match be so far down the 'recent posts' section!

There must be a lot going on.

So apparently we are chasing two new CDM's - interesting. I bet Drinks Amartey and Mendy are looking over their shoulders.

Will Drinky start tonight? 

Will CR leave the team unchanged?

God I hope we've turned a corner and get something out of the game tonight.

18 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Amartey at right back for me. He has match sharpness and confidence. More so than when he was playing that position! Hernandez looks extremely ordinary, at best. 

I get your point but Amartey needs to stay where he is for me - he's just had the game of his life and I want to see him develop and do that again - with Drinks as well if possible.

Archived