Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Bournemouth Away Pre-Match Thread

I'm still not keen on 442, especially away from home and despite how well we played yesterday I think Bournemouth will not want a good spanking like Man City seemed to. That said at least we should be confident and hopefully Kasper will be back. 

3 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

Bournemouth have been a thorn in our side. That said, I can imagine a rampant Vardy and Mahrez. Let's go with: 

3-2 Leicester victory

Vardy and Mahrez to bag, plus some random one off goal from an unusual suspect. 

Bournemouth play it out from like the back like man city aswell. If we press they will make mistakes.

Defensively I expect Bournemouth to be a lot more solid than man city.we need to press them and keep our pace and intensity high.dont just hit long balls for Vardy to run onto but find pin point passes and out muscle them in midfield.try and get Vardy and mahrez one on one with their defenders and put decent crosses into the box for slimani

Tuesday won't be as "easy" as yesterday.

Bournemouth certainly will not defend high. Vardy therefore won't find again

vast, open spaces to exploit. Mahrez will be a marked man again, with two or

even three men standing on his feet.

Guardiola's hubris won the game for us. Eddie Howe is not going to do the

same mistakes. He will take us seriously.

If The Cherries score first, we will be in deep, deep trouble, because, being ahead,

they will park the bus and we, as we all know, do not really have a clue, how to

get around it. 

Difficult match. Very important match.

A loss would stop our new momentum, that we gained yesterday, dead

in its tracks.

I rate Bournemouth and Eddie Howe. He's doing a tremendous job there and they are a good team. 

I actually don't care about the result as long as we fight like Saturday again. We fought like that for 38 games last season and is why we are champions!

Kasper and Drinky will definitely come in. I actually think we might start Mendy and Drinky because the midfield two will be knackered, because they have a point to prove after Porto and because the way Bournemouth play might suit Mendy. 

Excited for this one again! COYB!

I think it's back to reality tomorrow. In my view Man City were as bad as we were as good and I think we will be under the coche against Bournemouth. It's imperative we score first or a clean sheet draw. They are one of those teams like Watford that have skilful neat players that can create things and thrive on momentum. 

I looked at their win over Liverpool and they went ballistic in the last 25 minutes but Liverpool crumbled and were naive themselves. The cherries have had a bad result at Burnley and they will be on a return mission for us and that's a bit like we were yesterday given the start we made.

I really don't know which way it will go. Hopefully we will build on the Man City victory; but we've seen it before this season - we have a good performance then throw in an absolute shocker in the next game. We need some consistency now. 

I think the team will be typical Claudio - don't change a winning side. Hernandez in for Simpson; I don't think he'll risk Schmiechel just yet and Zieler wasn't too bad yesterday - well certainly compared to Bravo though the Zabaleta free kick was questionable. I got a feeling he will rest Amartey for Drinky because but Kingy can score a goal and Amartey seemingly can not.  Having said that Drinky took a knock at Porto and he may stick with the same midfield until Stoke away. 

2 hours ago, Struwwelpeter60 said:

If The Cherries score first, we will be in deep, deep trouble, because, being ahead,

they will park the bus and we, as we all know, do not really have a clue, how to

get around it. 

in its tracks.

Bournemouth played yesterday, the leaves 4 days for tactics. It's not like they've had 7 days on the training ground to try and stop us.

4 hours ago, Struwwelpeter60 said:

get around it. 

in its tracks.

what songs this to?

This is a must win game if we are to kick on from Man City and climb the table. A loss here will drain confidence again and subsequently make the Stoke fixture harder than it already is.

Kasper should be straight back into the team however i am border line with Drinkwater. I would usually say he is un drop-able however i strongly believe that on the whole you shouldn't make unnecessary changes to a winning team however on the other hand you should always play your strongest team....

I am going to go for the below however is a tad harsh on King...

Kasper

Hernandez  Morgan  Huth  Fuchs

Mahrez  Drinkwater  Armatey  Albrighton

Vardy      Slimani

Okazaki will have his usual 15 minutes at the end of the match.

9 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

This is a must win game if we are to kick on from Man City and climb the table. A loss here will drain confidence again and subsequently make the Stoke fixture harder than it already is.

Kasper should be straight back into the team however i am border line with Drinkwater. I would usually say he is un drop-able however i strongly believe that on the whole you shouldn't make unnecessary changes to a winning team however on the other hand you should always play your strongest team....

I am going to go for the below however is a tad harsh on King...

Kasper

Hernandez  Morgan  Huth  Fuchs

Mahrez  Drinkwater  Armatey  Albrighton

Vardy      Slimani

Okazaki will have his usual 15 minutes at the end of the match.

Not having a go, but I'm curious; why Amartey over Kingy?

Archived