Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Bournemouth Away Pre-Match Thread

16 hours ago, norwichfox said:

Sean Dych regarding why Eddie Howe is lucky at Bournemouth lol We should have a whip round for him....

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/741844/Burnley-Bournemouth-Sean-Dyche-Eddie-Howe-Premier-League-Jordan-Ibe-Benik-Afobe

I'd like to think that he was at at home fuming as our title coverage referred to our team as frugally assembled.

"Fetch me another drink Marvin".

I think we'll pinch this, 2-1 to us.

Kasper

Amartey

Morgan

Huth

Fuchs

Mahrez

Drinkwater

King

Albrighton

Okazaki

Vardy

Subs: Slimani, Gray, Zieler, Chilwell, Mendy, James, Musa

The good thing with Amartey at right back is it could actually turn in to 3-4-1-2 with him slotting in to the 3rd centre half and Albrighton and Fuchs as wingbacks with Mahrez and Okazaki drifting about behind Vardy. Not that we tend to change much from 4-4-2 but it gives you a great option if Bournemouth seize control.

23 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Much as I respect everyone's right to ideas, now that the players have said they want to make 442 work, is it worth speculating on any other formation?

Was it ever worth it while CR is in charge.

He only ever plays 442 as standard. 1off game he may do different that's about it.

we need to be totally prepared and focused on this game, i am sure the players will be looking at the Champions League draw but they need to keep their minds on the league and this game coming up. they need to show total commitment and drive and back up the result against Man City.

Expecting a tight game, and hoping to see the rekindled Band of Brothers on fire again. My usual superstitious scoreline choice of 1-1. Really hoping we've all recovered quickly, really looked spent towards the end on Saturday.

Can see this being a pretty tight boring game, I doubt we will play a team anywhere near as bad as Man City again for a while. That was perhaps one of the worst premier league performances I have ever seen.

If we put in another good performance again I'll start to believe that we're turning a corner.

25 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I'm assuming Mendy will feature in this game won't he? He must be near to fitness now?

He's always been fairly loyal to players and performances, so I wouldn't be surprised if he keeps King and Amartey. But perhaps he could bring in Mendy if Amartry covers for Simpson.

1 minute ago, Foxxed said:

He's always been fairly loyal to players and performances, so I wouldn't be surprised if he keeps King and Amartey. But perhaps he could bring in Mendy if Amartry covers for Simpson.

Actually, I forgot Drinky is back. I reckon it'll be Drinky and King in midfield, Amartey in RB, and then Mendy next match.

Archived