Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Andy King - 10 consecutive seasons

Played really well and a great goal to score, gets a lot of criticism on here but always gives his all for the club. an easy goal for him to score but he did brilliantly to be in that position to be able to score. he is still an effective midfielder for the club whoever we keep bringing in!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Its my conclusion, that the team were crap, over these 2yrs , and Good ol Andy sacrificed his unique talents, to help placate poor manager tactics.....and came off worse for wear.

Now he has an uncle that understands him.....

You all take heed, hes going to lift the cup....Hes King, the crown is his....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Foxhateram said:

He was thrilled the other night to get the goal. Puel is allowing him to play with more freedom and he is relishing the oppertunity to get forward more. 

He feels as though he is still in the managers plans and loves this club, so will continue to do his best for the squad. 

I asked him about the 'doubters', he said that everyone is entitled to their opinion but he hopes that he can continue to play a role for the clib he loves, and can hopefully make those doubters pleasantly suprised. 

How can you hate this bloke? lol 

3 hours ago, Foxhateram said:

He was thrilled the other night to get the goal. Puel is allowing him to play with more freedom and he is relishing the oppertunity to get forward more. 

He feels as though he is still in the managers plans and loves this club, so will continue to do his best for the squad. 

I asked him about the 'doubters', he said that everyone is entitled to their opinion but he hopes that he can continue to play a role for the clib he loves, and can hopefully make those doubters pleasantly suprised. 

:wub:

3 hours ago, Foxhateram said:

Whilst seeing King's name in the squad never fills me with huge confidence (because it normally means we're weakened - if we're being honest); I can still never understand the vitriol from our supporters when it happens. 

If King is in the team he knows he's there to fill in for someone. He comes in and quietly goes about the job to the best of his abilities. Never moans, never spits his dummy out - just gets on with it - and for the most part, whilst he doesn't set the world alight - he's professional and puts in 100% every time he pulls the shirt on. 

He genuinely loves this club and we're lucky to have someone with a level-head who's happy to fill in when asked. Also a good character and very mature about things if the last sentence in your statement is to go by. 

What a lovely chap - I hope he has the sense to never open this forum on a match-day when he's in the squad! 

Edited by lifted*fox

4 hours ago, Foxhateram said:

If that's a genuine encounter, that just increases my love for the bloke.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

King 1 haters 0

Eeeerrrrrrm......10 - 0

Hes been here awhile, and gets his games and goals, every single year ..:P

Just take it as written All his discrediters, haters,  have too been so busy Shovelling dirt,

they've buried themselve so deep in sh#te.....:rolleyes:

• Like 1

He's certainly a role model for the youngsters in the academy.

Can see him being a coach here when he retires.

He's a player that, admittedly, has regularly surprised me with his positive performances over the past few years, in particular.

A very good example of a player that gets written off at almost every opportunity, but plods along well and keeps up with expectation.

Edited by Wymeswold fox