Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

West Ham (Home) Pre-Match Thread

I would love to see something different today 4231 would be my vote with Mendy and Amarty holding and Gray, Okasaki/Musa and Marhez sitting behind Slim. Only problem with playing this as far as I can see is that our fulbacks arent use to pressing and it could all go horribly wrong down the flanks. 

So likely to be 442. 

I'm not getting this thing with Gray he had one off target shot on goal against Everton and looked lost most of the time.Lively but lost hes not a quick thinker.

Mahrez set the move that Ulloa headed at the keepers hands and then did a lovely stepover the ball  that Simpson didn't quite see coming right at the end .

Riyah is possibly the finest footballer we have ever had along with Kante and I go back to 61.

He needs to play and the rest need to get up to his speed of thought and reaction .Gray still looks like the impact player for 20 minutes but I'm sure he will get there.

Today is going to be difficult Antonio Carroll and Payet who wouldn't want them in their side.May need to think about keeping the football  and do not give away any silly free kicks

8 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I think Slimani will still see some game time today, either starting or as a sub. CR will want to give him the chance to redeem himself.

I'd like him to have another chance today, the whole team weren't at it on Monday and our attacks were half-hearted until we conceded. 

Ulloa to start vs Boro most likely. Slim has been better at home for us and probably couldn't play both games.

I would like to see a 4-5-1 , Slimani prefers playing as a lone striker,

Kasper 

Simpsons  Morgan  Huth  Fuchs

Amartey Drinkwater Mendy 

Mahrez                                       Gray

Slimani 

Archived