Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

West Ham (Home) Pre-Match Thread

7 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Schmeichel

Morgan - Huth - Fuchs

Albrighton - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Chilwell

Drinkwater - Amartey

Mahrez - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Gray

Slimani

It could backfire but that's exactly what we've done for the last two months anyway.

Slimani has had some success as a lone forward. This could be the answer.

It allows Chilwell and Albrighton to attack too, having three behind them. I think Fuchs could play that role.

You also require less defensively from Mahrez and Gray.

I really like this. I look at what we will probably play (442 with Shinzi) and it's too predictable and stuttering, we could always switch back, and honestly, I like him but Albrighton doesn't deserve to be a starter on current form.

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

Schmeichel

Morgan - Huth - Fuchs

Albrighton - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Chilwell

Drinkwater - Amartey

Mahrez - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Gray

Slimani

It could backfire but that's exactly what we've done for the last two months anyway.

Slimani has had some success as a lone forward. This could be the answer.

It allows Chilwell and Albrighton to attack too, having three behind them. I think Fuchs could play that role.

You also require less defensively from Mahrez and Gray.

EDIT: Slightly pointless post as there's no way on earth he'll do it.

This would be my team too. Fuchs would give us a ball playing defender, we'd have attacking threat from both flanks, not be outnumbered in midfield and our 2 most creative players would have the opportunity to focus only on being creative. But, hey, it's 442 only, I'm afraid.

Leicester’s Thai owners are set to miss Saturday’s game to go on annual holiday.

Club officials revealed the Srivaddhanaprabha family will miss Leicester’s next three games but insist it is not connected to their Premier League struggles.

getting bored of the dross performances no doubt, did they have a break last year?

So, NYE is when we celebrate Festivus and so the Ozleicester clan will be here.

The game kicks off at 11pm and so the start of the second half should be midnight. So now, i have to work out, do we continue with our annual celebration and traditions of opening presents watching a Muppet Xmas Carol and A  Christmas Story and hugging in the new year...or do i tell the rest to sit down shut up and support City at this vital time? :)

1 hour ago, ozleicester said:

So, NYE is when we celebrate Festivus and so the Ozleicester clan will be here.

The game kicks off at 11pm and so the start of the second half should be midnight. So now, i have to work out, do we continue with our annual celebration and traditions of opening presents watching a Muppet Xmas Carol and A  Christmas Story and hugging in the new year...or do i tell the rest to sit down shut up and support City at this vital time? :)

Do you really need that answering? lol

Morning all. Here we are on the last day of the most momentous year of our beloved club's history. Memories that will stay with us for life. The last two months have been seriously disappointing, and we have all debated the reasons ad nauseum.

We have a game we can win today. None of us will actually kick a ball, but we know we can make the KP an awe inspiring arena. Maybe the players don't deserve our racuous support, but we have a choice. We either sit on our arses preparing for relegation, or we make a din for 90 minutes, regardless of what the team serves up.

Lets lighten up and have some fun today, because whatever happens, we're Leicester til we die.

love and peace

Harpenden Fox

25 minutes ago, harpendenfox said:

Morning all. Here we are on the last day of the most momentous year of our beloved club's history. Memories that will stay with us for life. The last two months have been seriously disappointing, and we have all debated the reasons ad nauseum.

We have a game we can win today. None of us will actually kick a ball, but we know we can make the KP an awe inspiring arena. Maybe the players don't deserve our racuous support, but we have a choice. We either sit on our arses preparing for relegation, or we make a din for 90 minutes, regardless of what the team serves up.

Lets lighten up and have some fun today, because whatever happens, we're Leicester til we die.

love and peace

Harpenden Fox

Great post.

I'm up for it. We know following Leicester is never going to be a walk in the park so why not enjoy the thrills and spills.

As fans we know we have the fortitude so why not go back to making a right racket.

Lets start the great escape early.

2 hours ago, harpendenfox said:

love and peace

Harpenden Fox

Well said that man!

Just now, foxfanazer said:

:dance::trumpet:

Hope they prove me wrong, hope they actually turn up this week and don't leave it down to the kids to show a bit of passion.

1 minute ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Is this an indication of a loyal Leicester fan or someone who puts a player before the club? 

Shameful statement. 

Have you not seen the Mahrez fan club on Facebook? All the lcfc pages are taken over by Algerians that will move on to support whatever club he decides to move to next

Archived