Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blizzard

Southampton (A) Post Match thread 3 - 0

why some people are putting it down to the players pay rises is beyond me. they are exactly the same players as last year just earning a bit more. if my boss offered me £3000 a month instead of £2300 it would make no difference to my work which would be a rise of approximately %25 which is relative to their pay rises i am not sure what the issue is wether it be formation or what but you cant blame the money!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Struwwelpeter60 said:

Why did it work last season?

Same manager.

Like I said before in my post it's all good when your winning and everyone is in a different mind frame but when the going gets tough they haven't got it in them. CR has said the same for weeks "we played good and we show effort and passion". Really tell the over paid donkeys exactly how they played and that paying public deserve better when there spending 100's to watch them esp in Porto when they couldn't be arsed to clap the away fans and it cost most people's weeks wages. Yet they earn that in a hr. 

5 minutes ago, Struwwelpeter60 said:

Amazing.

If you do not watch Southampton, how can you

know, how they play?

Perhaps you should apply for a job with

LCFC.

A clairvoyant could be helpful, right now.

Ever heard of this thing called the media? You can read and extract useful information from it, for example formations, personnel and tactics used.

Guest Danny Clender
2 hours ago, easilee said:

Calls for Ranieri's head are stupid.

This is squarely on the players. Most teams he put out should be getting better results than these. The work rate is not even comparable to last season.

These losers are gonna royally fúck this club up if they don't start giving a shlt.

40, 50, 60, a hundred thousand pounds per week from one good season when they actually DID give a shlt.

How long do they think our club will pay them these wages?

Who will want to take them off our hands for heavily inflated prices?

I'm going through the posts, methodically and answering where applicable.

Football hasn't worked like this since 2005.

7 minutes ago, char123 said:

why some people are putting it down to the players pay rises is beyond me. they are exactly the same players as last year just earning a bit more. if my boss offered me £3000 a month instead of £2300 it would make no difference to my work which would be a rise of approximately %25 which is relative to their pay rises i am not sure what the issue is wether it be formation or what but you cant blame the money!!

Some equate the lack of confidence,concentration and motivation to increased financial rewards for success

4 minutes ago, Struwwelpeter60 said:

It is very simple.

No matter what he did/is doing/will be doing,

you are going to blame CR, if we lose.

But he's our manager and what we are seeing is nothing short of shocking.

Something has to change, and change quickly, and hurts like hell seeing us as we are.

I don't want him sacked, equally I don't want to see us in this predicament.

I would love us to sign a no10, we are desperate for that sort of player, if we can't get him go back to what we know best 4-4-2

11 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Ever heard of this thing called the media? You can read and extract useful information from it, for example formations, personnel and tactics used.

Do you really think, that is enough to evaluate a team?

I hope our coaching staff is doing a little bit more, than

reading match reports and watching YouTube videos.

4 minutes ago, Struwwelpeter60 said:

You wanted a theory, then seemingly ignore it. Your mind is clearly made up, no matter what anyone writes.

If you could pluck any realistic manager from another team in europe right now, with about a week left of the transfer window, who would it be? 

To be completely honest, I'd probably go for someone desperately boring like pulis. 

I'm still begging Claudio to prove me wrong though.

10 minutes ago, Struwwelpeter60 said:

Sadly it doesn't appear they know what to do.

I've done no research at all but I find the suggestion of Rowett intriguing, monk has really got Leeds playing for each other and I do wonder if Howe could be tempted away. 

That said I do really like Ranieri and am desperate for it to work for him. 

Do we owe ranieri the continuation of the CL dream ? 

Some equate the lack of confidence,concentration and motivation to increased financial rewards for success

which is my point, it isnt down to that. do you really think earning an extra 20-30 thousand a week when you are already earning 60 thousand will make a difference. they are footballers who want to play and play well. it doesnt matter how much money they earn

5 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

If you could pluck any realistic manager from another team in europe right now, with about a week left of the transfer window, who would it be? 

To be completely honest, I'd probably go for someone desperately boring like pulis. 

I'm still begging Claudio to prove me wrong though.

All this about Pulis and his teams being 'desperately boring' is also bollox.

I was thinking this earlier, watching them on MOTD highlights.

'Boring' West Brom have got players who can score goals from all over the park.

Chadli, Brunt, Morrison, Phillips...four midfielders, wingers who can score good goals. Compare that to us...Amartey, Mendy, Ndidi, Drinkwater, Albrighton

Its US who have become the boring team, with little clue going forward. The problem now of course is that we score sod all one end, yet concede tons the other. Not even 'boring' Pulis suffered this.

2 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

I've done no research at all but I find the suggestion of Rowett intriguing, monk has really got Leeds playing for each other and I do wonder if Howe could be tempted away. 

That said I do really like Ranieri and am desperate for it to work for him. 

Do we owe ranieri the continuation of the CL dream ? 

We don't owe him anything at all. Yes i'm grateful to what they did last season but this season is a complete disgrace. I could accept this level of performance if it had been last season but we've invested serious amounts of money in players and we are getting progressively worse each week. 

He's a well payed employee of the club who I dare say would walk away with a decent amount of money should he be fired. I'd be sad if it ended like this but at the moment it looks inevitable.

Archived