Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simpmeister

Club statement on Claudio's future

1 hour ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

I would go with 3 in midfield to make us more solid away, how about you Col?

probably Ndidi Mendy and Drinky but possibly King instead of one?

I'd go a proper 4-3-3 matey

If fit:

Kasper

Amartey     Benny     Huth      Fuchs

Mendy    Drinks    Ndidi

Vardy      Slim       Gray

9 hours ago, erlee said:

If i see Huth & Morgan in the tunnel.... then rest assured - it's all over for 2017.

Bit drastic. Possibly not much choice though for Ranieri. Firstly, one match against a poor Championship B side is not a reliable barometer to compare with the pace, guile and rigors of a Premiership match. I thought Benny played very well the other night but after such a long absence, how much did 120 minutes take out him? Also, he might be very left sided meaning if he does play, it would be in Huths birth and when he's missing,  Morgan always seems to have a crisis of confidence. Armarty has played CB for his country but only in a poor quality standard Afcon competition and he's not exactly blessed with enough physical strength to play CB yet imo.  I think Ndidi would be but he's more needed in midfield I would suggest.

I  think a stronger midfield three to help protect the back four might be the answer. I would pick three out of the four of Ndidi, Armarty, Mendy or Drink water in 433.

3 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

Bit drastic. Possibly not much choice though for Ranieri. Firstly, one match against a poor Championship B side is not a reliable barometer to compare with the pace, guile and rigors of a Premiership match. I thought Benny played very well the other night but after such a long absence, how much did 120 minutes take out him? Also, he might be very left sided meaning if he does play, it would be in Huths birth and when he's missing,  Morgan always seems to have a crisis of confidence. Armarty has played CB for his country but only in a poor quality standard Afcon competition and he's not exactly blessed with enough physical strength to play CB yet imo.  I think Ndidi would be but he's more needed in midfield I would suggest.

I  think a stronger midfield three to help protect the back four might be the answer. I would pick three out of the four of Ndidi, Armarty, Mendy or Drink water in 433.

lollol how much did 120 minutes take it out of benny?

He should be we'll rested he's done fvck all the last 18 months lollol

We need to play a 3-5-2 but of the back 3 two of them have to have some pace. I would put Huth in the middle with Benny oneside and Amartey perhaps on the other. 3 centre mids two to hold and one to play with a bit of flair and push us forward, so maybe Mahrez comes in, at least he may get a touch. The 2 wide men will have to run themselves into the ground and as soon as they start to tire we bring 2 more on, we have enough people who can play out wide. Sim and Vardy right up top.

We can't keep sitting back as we have been this season because we are getting mauled week in week out, we have attack minded players, so let them attack.

And sorry Claudio but time to go, we need someone who will kick some ass and you are to nice to do so, it shouldn't be necessary but the modern day footballer has no respect for authority and Claudio is too nice, we need a Nige type character, quick.

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Don't think for a minute the owners won't take the right decision out of honour or loyalty.

Ranieri will be sacked by 9:00pm on Monday.

It would be criminal to wait until 9pm monday. Right after the game is long enough. Can we bring in trump to do it though?

Honest opinion, I reckon the owners are looking for potential replacements but will give Ranieri a run at the Sevilla games out of respect for last season.

So I reckon he'll be gone by mutual consent when we inevitably get knocked out of the Champions League on 14th March with a new manager in place before that weekend's game v West Ham.

Archived