Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simpmeister

Club statement on Claudio's future

Guest Danny Clender

I just hope they've made an audio version for the players that can't read.

If not, I hope Kasper gets to read it to them.

This is nothing but a good thing, nothing to misinterpret, its all there.

Now come on you lacklustre muppet of a team and reset your egos, FFS!!

7 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

'...the unprecedented success achieved in recent seasons has been based firmly on stability, togetherness and determination to overcome even the greatest of challenges.'

and there was me thinking that our success last season came after sacking a manager.. :whistle:

Does Ranieri have a son? Could we arrange a trip to Thailand?

7 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

'...the unprecedented success achieved in recent seasons has been based firmly on stability, togetherness and determination to overcome even the greatest of challenges.'

That particular quote gets me. That's precisely the reason I'd not keep him. Those fundamentals are history.

But I will get behind him. I won't hold back from saying what I think on here, but I'll be behind them at the games.

to all the muppets saying this means hes a goner:

Our owners are not deadly Doug, Barry Fry, a retarded croc of Yanks or some crooked Russian exiled Oligarch. Our owners are Thai. You need to understand theirs is a culture of honour and respect. They dont say shit they dont mean. Im over the moon they have backed Claudio. You ungrateful fair weather muppets should do the same

1 minute ago, Kitchandro said:

Where does his myth come from that if they release a statement like this it means he's going to get the sack?

I mean I've often joked about but it's pretty stupid.

It usually means that the team are woefully underperforming and although the owners are absolutely being honest in their support, a sacking often follows, due mostly to a losing team, continuing to lose.

1 minute ago, Kitchandro said:

Where does his myth come from that if they release a statement like this it means he's going to get the sack?

I mean I've often joked about but it's pretty stupid.

I would imagine it's because they are released when a manager is really struggling, I'd imagine those situations more often than not end up with someone getting the tip tack, rather than them turning it around. Hence it's always called the "dreaded vote of confidence".

CR: "This Club, these players came from the bottom to win a title. They made all the steps and for this reason I am very confident."

CR: "These players are warriors. They have already lived this situation. They know the problem, they know the enemy."

CR: "Never before in my career did I win a title. I can say thank you all my life to the players."

Anyone who doesn't love this man is dead inside

Archived