Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

Bring back Nigel Pearson.

Just now, Parafox said:

**** off Pearsonites. If he comes back I'm done.

Move on you dinosaurs. There's better than that arrogant up-himself self aggrandising ass

Balloon Head Ostrich

Assuming the rumours are true regards Claudio, NP brought all but Kasper to the club that won the Championship and kept in the Premiership. Typically last season, ten players that Nigel either brought to the club, Kasper inherited, and Kante, a long term target alongside Stoke City, now Sevilla, N'Zonzi, started for us.

This season, after the most successful one in City's history, largely based on the team spirit that NP brought to the club, has almost evaporated. Why, how, who knows.

When Martin O'neill brought that same team spirit to the club as Nigel, it completely disappeared when he left, ignoring the signs then, and we ended up in Division Three.

6 minutes ago, aaron0072002uk said:

Henry Winter has just tweeted 'some of the players want Pearson back'

If only I had a job where I could perform like shit for 6 months until my manager got fired and then tell the CEO whom I wanted to replace him with....

A big part of me has died for our great club but this would be an even bitter pill to swallow.....he is not what we need and would be a huge step backwards ....

pardew, rowett, Wagner, Pearson - none of these are fit to manage or follow Claudio 

mancini with cambiasso would soften the blow but if NP returns then I would seriously question our owners!

Archived