Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

Bring back Nigel Pearson.

Just now, Col city fan said:

I said weeks ago, if anyone could get this bunch of miserable cvnts playing it'd be Pearson. He don't do 'big personalities'

However, again as I said last time, will he be any good without Walsh?

The two went together like Clough and Taylor. 

Steve Walsh was clearly important, but Nigel Pearson did bring him here. He had a great relationship with Craig Shakespeare and most of the players, he would get an awful lot out of the team we have. Walsh is a huge loss no matter who is in charge in terms of our long term prospects, but Pearson seemed to really rate the importance of good player recruitment. I'd have more faith with him in charge of putting our backroom team in place than any other candidate I can think of.

14 minutes ago, matty98 said:

If we bring back Nige I will cry tears of joy, he's a legend and i'm sure 90% of our players will tell you he's the best manager they've ever played under.

In which case 90% of our players are dickheads.

With the possible exception of Mahrez, none of them will ever play for a better manager than Ranieri. 

2 minutes ago, ttfn said:

In which case 90% of our players are dickheads.

With the possible exception of Mahrez, none of them will ever play for a better manager than Ranieri. 

I would say the players are in a better position to judge who is a better manager than us as they are the ones who work with them on a day to day basis.

I love NP, he is an absolute hero but people need to let go of him.

He completely turned this club on it's head in the two spells here and set foundations for the best year of our lives but clamouring for the bloke after last year is baffling to me.

We are still (by name at least) reigning champions of England, if that isn't enough for you to move on from the past and forget the circumstances in which he left then what the hell is?

We need to move on and build for the future, not look backwards.

1 hour ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Nigel Pearson built our club from the bottom up. Nigel Pearson built our title winning squad. Nigel Pearson knows relegation battles.

May be controversial. Thread may be deleted. Don't care. Nigel Pearson is the man I want to lead our football club more than any other right now.

471083166_3297107.jpg?20150430163618

Bring him home.

**** OFF YOU WANKERS

Thats my childish response to this brain dead,  childish ridiculous thread.

Move on you thick twats

1 hour ago, toddybad said:

Get benitez. Offer him £££ salary and £50m to spend in the sunset if he keeps us up. 

Yer because he did a great job of keeping Newcastle up under similar circumstances. 

The fact the players want him back says it all. He is a bloody fantastic manager who is truly exceptional at man management. He uses science and technology to it's full potential and this leads to a fit squad, who have the edge late on in games and can press hard all match. I said it last season, these boys played out of their skin last season to honour Nige, it's his squad and if they want him, then he deserves the gig.

We love Claudio but Nige is our man.

Archived