Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

Bring back Nigel Pearson.

2 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Understand the skeptism but it's obvious to me the players and backroom staff preferred being in a club run by Nige.

Tough fvcking shit. Maybe if his talentless, gormless son had kept his dick and his mobile phone in his pants he would still be here. But he's not, so if the players feel incapable of putting in a performance with any other manager than Nigel Pearson, sell them to fvcking Derby or wherever he ends up next.

I'd have him back.

Pearson knows the club inside out. In the very real scenario that we go down he'd be the best man to get us back up. It might take a couple of years but we know he'd get us there eventually.

Certainly not my first choice (and I can't imagine he'd be the Thais' first choice either) but he'd be a relatively sensible decision for a club scrapping at the foot of the table or at the top of the championship.

16 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Nigel Pearson built our club from the bottom up. Nigel Pearson built our title winning squad. Nigel Pearson knows relegation battles.

May be controversial. Thread may be deleted. Don't care. Nigel Pearson is the man I want to lead our football club more than any other right now.

471083166_3297107.jpg?20150430163618

Bring him home.

Just f**k off. The man is a busted flush.

2 minutes ago, bovril said:

Tough fvcking shit. Maybe if his talentless, gormless son had kept his dick and his mobile phone in his pants he would still be here. But he's not, so if the players feel incapable of putting in a performance with any other manager than Nigel Pearson, sell them to fvcking Derby or wherever he ends up next.

Favourite to be in the post next week ATM. If you don't like it you may have to tough it up because journalists are saying it could happen.

10 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Favourite to be in the post next week ATM. If you don't like it you may have to tough it up because journalists are saying it could happen.

I doubt it. He was sacked for non footballing reasons, I really can't see the Thais bringing him back after they apparently had such a disagreement before. But who knows with this club.

I actually think he'd keep us up and instill a siege mentality that we need right now. But if the players have got Ranieri sacked because they wanted their old boss back, then they're the ones who should 'tough it up'.

2 minutes ago, bovril said:

I doubt it. He was sacked for non footballing reasons, I really can't see the Thais bringing him back after they apparently had such a disagreement before. But who knows with this club.

I actually think he'd keep us up, just. But if the players have got Ranieri sacked because they wanted their old boss back, then they're the ones who should 'tough it up'.

Fair point. Just my opinion with a lack of other options available.

Just now, Legend_in_blue said:

Well to all those who aren't in favour...

"If you don't like it, don't come".

I have a feeling you will be disappointed and many of you will regret wishing Claudio gone...

i cannot not believe our owners don't have higher morals than to re-employ the man that supported people who insulted their nation....I really believe they have higher expectations than the man who was a PR disaster...

hopefully they have a plan B....Mancini

Archived