Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

Bring back Nigel Pearson.

2 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Look at the team spirit, how they love him and how he loves us. This is our man, no doubt about it. 

What a man, legend! Being at Bolton when we won the Championship, you could see how much the players liked him then. Make it happen :scarf:

7 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Look at the team spirit, how they love him and how he loves us. This is our man, no doubt about it. 

I laugh when people say bring back Pearson but then I see things like this and it reminds me how much I adored that man.

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Can we seriously just move on from him? He has gone, he's been here twice, done very well but that's gone.

Getting fed up of hearing about him now and I'm a fan of his.

We have no manager. There's a very good case to be made that he's the best of the managers we could plausibly attract. What do you expect?

5 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

There's a very good case to be made that he's the best of the managers we could plausibly attract. What do you expect?

Wtf. There's a good case that he was very successful with us in the past. But that he's 'the best we could plausibly attract'? Are we that unattractive?

You don't necessarily need a new manager to have a track record in this league in particular to make the club to perform well again.

Conte is in first season and doing superbly, and look at Puel doing alright as well.

It about their track records in the past in being a big factor in why other clubs have hired them on.

In this case, Pearson is quite the right type (his rebuilding reputation and stopping the rot from expanding) the team needs - unity and solidness, thongs that seemingly have slipped in recent times prior to Ranieri's sacking unfortunately.

Just now, bovril said:

Wtf. There's a good case that he was very successful with us in the past. But that he's 'the best we could plausibly attract'? Are we that unattractive?

I'm sure he's not the highest profile manager we could attract, but I'm not sure I've heard anyone mentioned who'd make me feel more confident about the long term prospects of the football club.

Archived