Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

Bring back Nigel Pearson.

6 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

His record here suggests otherwise! Why do you only post when complaining about Nigel Pearson?

I'd hoped to retire but my mission to keep coco from ruining my club is clearly not over - don't worry sensible fans I'm back to protect you 

13 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

We have no manager. There's a very good case to be made that he's the best of the managers we could plausibly attract. What do you expect?

Wouldn't say he's the best we could plausibly attract, or that it's plausible he'd come here after the way it ended last time.

For what it's worth I've already said I don't think he's the man for right now and that it was his own fault really that he wasn't in charge last season.

However, I still find it amazing that some people, even now, can't separate his personality from his achievements. I actually thought his personality is partly what made him a good manager but even if you hate the way he carries himself, his record speaks for itself and even the most myopic fan must see how last season was at least in part the fruits of his labour. He put that highly successful structure in place, I don't think anyone can debate that. So he was a bit chippy, get over it.

John Percy suggests that Pearson is in contention. lol

" Guus Hiddink, the former Chelsea manager, and Nigel Pearson – sacked by Leicester in June 2015 – are understood to be under consideration to replace Ranieri, while there is also thought to be support for Craig Shakespeare, the assistant manager, to take charge for the remainder of the season. "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/02/23/claudio-ranieri-sacked-leicester-city-manager/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw

2 minutes ago, SpinneyHillRanger said:

If the owners bring back Pearson, they will go right down in my estimation.

Sack the manager who made us champions... And bring abrasive Pearson back?

Agree, it's horrible.

But Pearson kept us up before and can do so again. I would rather have someone with proven experience.

The club is in a tough position and has to make a difficult decision. 

Survival is absolutely critical.

From the ckub statement re CR

"His warmth, charm and charisma have helped transform perceptions of the Club and develop its profile on a global scale."

They obviously  hold this high in their managerial requirements so I doubt Pearson is anywhere on their list of possible managers.

there's no way big nige will come back. Son James' dick slap put pay to that. Tbf that dick slap indirectly won us the league so maybe we should have a statue of messrs hopper, smith and Pearson jnr 'on the job' as it were in pride of place at the KP. 

Archived