Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Tammy Abraham

13 minutes ago, KFS said:

What's wrong with you lot? Heat got to you?

Saying the club is a joke because we didn't sign a player who was on loan at a Championship side...

You obviously haven't heard. Part of our fan base want us to model the club on West Ham. Just go after any old fecker regardless of whether we need him or he's any good.

On 07/06/2017 at 08:43, RumbleFox said:

So we have no idea if we ever really wanted him, no idea if we made and offer, no idea what the terms of said offer might have been (if we even made one), no idea what Chelsea were asking, not one single quote from anyone from either Club, nothing from the player and yet we are all certain that Rudkin fvcked up and our club is ruined.

This country,

X

Not sure who this absolute hunk is but he was spot on. X

Why on earth would we want to bed him in, give him top flight experience, wait for the time when he's up to speed and then watch him go back to Chelsea a more complete player?

We're above that lower league loan arrangement these days lads.

On 2017-6-2 at 11:29, sylofox said:

Not claiming to be itk on this as what I'm saying is from a Chelsea fan. 

We were in for him and we made 2 offers both turned down. They will only loan him and we only want to buy him. He claims our second bid was 18m and we offered a buy back clause.

As I say that's from a Chelsea fan not the person I get my info from. So it could be total bollox.

I'm not a fan of loans either but there should always be room for an exception. And 26 goals in a season makes a pretty strong case. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived