Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I keep reading that Lukaku has scored in consecutive games. Six apparently in the Premier League.

He didn't score against us, Rashford and Fellaini did... he missed a penalty? :huh:

Am I being thick?

You are correct.

He's not on 6, can't be.

If we assume that we aren't going for top six and let's face it, it's pretty unlikely, we should want the usual top six to win all their matches against the rest and draw with each other. We could be competing with any of the others either for a top 8 spot, or to avoid relegation. As such I find myself supporting the top six clubs against the rest. Feels dirty though.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Benguin said:

Reminds me of the Albrighton incident vs man city. Standing in front of the ref with a blatant injury from an elbow and the refs like "you went down to easily." 

Rooney's was more questionable, even. 

Albrighton's was bordering on assault.

24 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

If we assume that we aren't going for top six and let's face it, it's pretty unlikely, we should want the usual top six to win all their matches against the rest and draw with each other. We could be competing with any of the others either for a top 8 spot, or to avoid relegation. As such I find myself supporting the top six clubs against the rest. Feels dirty though.

Same here. Weird how some people don't get this opinion.