Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

11 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Bournemouth in trouble. How much longer will they give Eddie Howe?

And Hodgson at Crystal Palace is an experiment gone massively wrong. Seriously, Roy - retire for good now!

I can't stand Hodgson but the guy's been there for 2 games lol

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

And Hodgson at Crystal Palace is an experiment gone massively wrong. Seriously, Roy - retire for good now!

Parish should resign . His decision making  is unbelievably shite 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Reckon that even if they go down on a whimper, they'd consider him to rebuild and learn from the experience.

He's took them up three divisions during his time there and heroically kept them up last season. It would be quite ludicrous if they were to sack him - when you seems teams that have double and more in terms of stadium capacity etc who have struggled to get promoted to the PL; like Forest, Sheffield Wednesday etc - it shows what he has done for a club of such small infrastructure etc is quite under-valued now really, and it would be a massive risk for them if they decide to sack him; considering he's 'been there, done that', in knowing how to get a team promoted.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

14 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

On the contrary, I hope Roy stays and sends Palace down.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sdb said:

Keep an eye out for Andy King on MOTD tonight.

Apparently he played today. 

? just a little joke! Love him really.  X

Tongue in cheek I understand that,  incidentally wasn't it King who delivered a sublime pass with the outside of his boot which helped get our penalty?  But surely this highlights once again that our recruitment has been desperately crap, and in the case of Silva incompetent. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

they're getting their first win of the season next weekend, for sure.

I've come full circle with Klopp. I dont rate him. He is tactically inept and can't organise a defence  Pochettino is a vastly superior coach. I used to think it was harsh that people called Klopp a passion merchant but thats what he is. Average at best. His systems hangs his already average defenders out to dry. 

Pochettino rarely makes the same mistakes twice. Klopp is in his 3rd season at Liverpool and is still making the same errors. 

Liverpool will entertain us but they will not win anything or even challenge for the league wirh Klopp.

Edited by Koke
  • Like 3

Guest seanfox778
3 hours ago, StanSP said:

how is this not a red for Crouch? KNEE-height and studs up? No contact with the ball? Terrible decision from the ref

I remember Phil Thompson mentioning that on Soccer Saturday and was waiting to see it on MOTD. I thought Thompson must've been overreacting when it wasn't shown but that's a definite red. 

Edited by seanfox778