Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Man United are going to be so hard to beat this coming Season.

De Gea

Valencia Bailly Lindeolf(sp?) Shaw
Herrea Matic
Lingaard Pogba Martial/Rashford
Lukaku

Reckon they could put out a stronger XI than that. Apparently they're getting that nutty RB from PSG TOO IVE JUST SEEN. 

4 minutes ago, sdb said:

Reckon they could put out a stronger XI than that. Apparently they're getting that nutty RB from PSG TOO IVE JUST SEEN. 

Brilliant full back, PSG want to get rid but due to his criminal record he won't be able to enter certain Countries( I thought England was on of those) that's why they are finding it so hard to shift him. 

8 hours ago, sdb said:

Have they got anything stronger? Blind at left back for Shaw, Darmian maybe too? Midfield and forward wise they havent got much else have they? Mata for Lingaard?

9 hours ago, Ashley said:

Man United are going to be so hard to beat this coming Season.

De Gea

Valencia Bailly Lindeolf(sp?) Shaw
Herrea Matic*
Lingaard Pogba Martial/Rashford
Lukaku

*They're close to getting Matic.

There's no chance that Lingard plays ahead of Mkhitaryan.

Edited by AKCJ

7 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

There's no chance that Lingard plays ahead of Mkhitaryan.

He did a hell of a lot last Season. Jose seems to rate him highly. Either way United are going to be very hard to beat 

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

He did a hell of a lot last Season. Jose seems to rate him highly. Either way United are going to be very hard to beat 

He played the equivalent of 15 league games, scoring once and assisting twice.

1 hour ago, Staff said:

Just in case you didnt know which team Sky Sports support, see the post at 22:45;

blob.thumb.png.4e9da860fafbaff700e72e961d1d8db6.png

Don't get it? I guess they support West Brom, Atlanta United and Spurs seeing as all three clubs have been mentioned.

Probably West Brom because they've mentioned them alongside no actual transfer news?

7 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Don't get it? I guess they support West Brom, Atlanta United and Spurs seeing as all three clubs have been mentioned.

Probably West Brom because they've mentioned them alongside no actual transfer news?

I suspect it's the use of the word 'us'. 

14 hours ago, filbertway said:

lol

Totally missed that, I think my mind automatically read it as US because of the fact he's playing in the MLS haha.

Apologies @Staff :D 

See this is where this new fangled tendency to ignore proper grammar, spelling and use of capitals makes everything much more difficult to read.

17 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

image.png.c57564f929f753873a9d013ab040ca60.png

Klopp is such a bellend. Gone right off him.

With you there. One dimensional brand of football, loves to be mates with people when it suits him but can't hack the fact that teams like Atleti are better than his lot.