Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Vardy - worried?

37 minutes ago, Matt said:

I don't have an opinion on her either way tbh and i'd like to keep it that way, what I will say is I have people on Facebook/read shite on twitter who think the world need to know alot more than the view on the "ideal Sunday afternoon", it's social media, everyone has a voice now and some people need to use that unfortunately.

Everything else aside I think you're being abit critical regards that.

Fair dos. I was only writing in response to someone saying she is down to earth. If she is down to earth then out notions of humility need redressing. Thats all i'm saying B

12 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Based on what tanner has said it's just clubs trying to appease their fanbase by making it look as though they are trying to get players in

A bit like ours with Evans, Gibson, Siggy..???  ;)

9 hours ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Fair dos. I was only writing in response to someone saying she is down to earth. If she is down to earth then out notions of humility need redressing. Thats all i'm saying B

In case you didn't notice this thread is about transfers

21 hours ago, brucey said:

His missus isn't your typical WAG, she's actually really down to earth, but that doesn't fit the football fan narrative

No not your typical wag talking about famous flings ( Peter Andre)

milking every chance she gets to do a article appear on gmtv, this morning etc 

seems to to hate the limelight 

Leicester ready to block Jamie Vardy's exit amid interest from Premier League rivals Chelsea in Everton

The Foxes are standing firm and it is highly unlikely the 30-year-old will move on before Thursday night's deadline

Leicester will block Jamie Vardy 's exit this summer amid interest from Chelsea and Everton.

The Toffees are making a shock bid to hijack the Blues’ £40million move for the England striker.

Goodison boss Ronald Koeman believes that a proven striker would be the last piece of the jigsaw after a £150m spending splurge aimed at breaking into the top four.

Leicester forward Vardy turned down a move last summer to Arsenal, but both Chelsea and Everton believe he is open to a new challenge.

However, the Foxes are standing firm and it is highly unlikely the 30-year-old will move on before Thursday night's deadline.

1 hour ago, HankMarvin said:

Leicester ready to block Jamie Vardy's exit amid interest from Premier League rivals Chelsea in Everton

The Foxes are standing firm and it is highly unlikely the 30-year-old will move on before Thursday night's deadline

Leicester will block Jamie Vardy 's exit this summer amid interest from Chelsea and Everton.

The Toffees are making a shock bid to hijack the Blues’ £40million move for the England striker.

Goodison boss Ronald Koeman believes that a proven striker would be the last piece of the jigsaw after a £150m spending splurge aimed at breaking into the top four.

Leicester forward Vardy turned down a move last summer to Arsenal, but both Chelsea and Everton believe he is open to a new challenge.

However, the Foxes are standing firm and it is highly unlikely the 30-year-old will move on before Thursday night's deadline.

Click... Bait.

evidently they haven't read the mercury then..

Vardy is going absolutely nowhere.

He is happy at Leicester, and it would take a MAMMOTH offer to make Leicester even consider selling their main man.

For a proven goalscorer in the Premier League, who is English and can help fill your home-grown quotas, £40m is way, way, way, way, way off the mark.

The Mercury understands there is no possibility of any deal and the player himself does not want to move.

Vardy signed a new long-term contract last summer after Arsenal's much-publicised transfer bid and wants to cement his legendary status at the club and among the fans.

Guest BlueBrett
On 27/08/2017 at 15:08, brucey said:

His missus isn't your typical WAG, 

True, the majority are way fitter

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

The Mirror really have something in for us. Either that or a snidey backtrack from a huge headline on their Sunday paper to cover face. 

I can see the Mirror receiving a 'Sun' like scouse style boycott in Leicester if they continue chucking out this shite

Archived