Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Vardy - worried?

5 minutes ago, Beliall said:

Money?

You think they're going to give a thirty year old reliant on pace all that more than we give him? 

And we're hardly going to let our most important player go, weeks after signing Iheanacho to play with him. 

5 minutes ago, Beliall said:

Money?

thats true but hes certainly getting a good wage here, 

though with Slimani looking like Monaco could be coming in for him, id be highly surprised if we even thought of selling him, unless we got a stupid bid of something like £70mil or more for him

Just now, FrankieADZ said:

thats true but hes certainly getting a good wage here, 

though with Slimani looking like Monaco could be coming in for him, id be highly surprised if we even thought of selling him, unless we got a stupid bid of something like £70mil or more for him

I dont think Vardy will go anywhere. if hes got any sense hew knows he can retire here on a good wage. Evertone wont give him a long contract and will replace him as soon as they find someone better

Just now, Beliall said:

I dont think Vardy will go anywhere. if hes got any sense hew knows he can retire here on a good wage. Evertone wont give him a long contract and will replace him as soon as they find someone better

thats my thought too, i personally dont see him going either Chelsea or Everton, both clubs seem to be being linked with near enough everyone, and he'd only be a stop gap so to speak, where hes number one here 

Part of it all i think its just filler for the papers,

Hating the fact that there is a possibility he could go in this window along with a few other players, are the club worried and  that's why they gave Ulloa a new contract and not allowed him to go on leave or be sold who knows ?

This is going to be one nerve wracking 5days to the closure of this transfer window , with nearly most of the Foxes faithful biting their nails worrying who's going to leave ?? 

No way will we buy Nacho to partner Vardy and then sell Vardy, it's the craziest idea FT members have ever had. Even if we get 40 mil offer....

37 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

You think they're going to give a thirty year old reliant on pace all that more than we give him? 

And we're hardly going to let our most important player go, weeks after signing Iheanacho to play with him. 

They gave Rooney 150k a week!

On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 07:47, mozartfox said:

Some muppette on Talkshite saying can you imagine him playing with some really talented players like Hazard/Pedro and Willian.  Fatty Brazil saying he is worth a punt at 25m.

We really are little old Leicester who should allow our players to be cherry picked by the likes of Arsenhole and Chelski.

Dont worry about brazil when he said 25m did he say pounds or bottles of wine?

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

The **** would he go to Everton for lol

Better city overall, close to Manchester.

Plus, his wife would fit in with all the orange-tanned wags etc that often go there..

3 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Better city overall, close to Manchester.

Plus, his wife would fit in with all the orange-tanned wags etc that often go there..

His missus isn't your typical WAG, she's actually really down to earth, but that doesn't fit the football fan narrative

Just now, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Whats down to earth about banging Peter Andre and thinking the world needs your view on the "ideal sunday afternoon"?

ffs.

she's done a lot of really good work in terms of body positivity for women post childbirth etc. but I don't expect anyone here to understand that.

The only typical 'WAG' in our squad is Riyad's missus.

14 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Whats down to earth about banging Peter Andre and thinking the world needs your view on the "ideal sunday afternoon"?

I don't have an opinion on her either way tbh and i'd like to keep it that way, what I will say is I have people on Facebook/read shite on twitter who think the world need to know alot more than the view on the "ideal Sunday afternoon", it's social media, everyone has a voice now and some people need to use that unfortunately.

Everything else aside I think you're being abit critical regards that.

Just now, mod hero said:

Are you serious? 

Shes a fame hungry tramp

I had that opinion at first, after seeing the various dodgy interviews with gossip magazines.. wanting Vards to have a vasectomy etc. But after following the stuff she does more closely for almost a year now, I realise I was wrong. Anyway. The only thing anyone of us really cares about is whether Vards is staying at LCFC. My point is that she isn't the London type. She's spoken about how much the social media threats (of raping their daughter) traumatised their family, and how desperate they were for privacy after that. There is no way they want to move to London. Vards is staying.

1 hour ago, brucey said:

His missus isn't your typical WAG, she's actually really down to earth, but that doesn't fit the football fan narrative

I can't believe no ones picked up on the most important fact and  that is  she's wearing wellies on a scourching hot day 

Archived