Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Vardy - worried?

The amount of time and money vardy has just put into his new countryside gaff will hopefully go in our favour slightly. 

Let's not beat around the Bush, we'd be so ****ing boring to watch without him and probably be in trouble too.

Some muppette on Talkshite saying can you imagine him playing with some really talented players like Hazard/Pedro and Willian.  Fatty Brazil saying he is worth a punt at 25m.

We really are little old Leicester who should allow our players to be cherry picked by the likes of Arsenhole and Chelski.

8 hours ago, ajthefox said:

I love the bloke, he embodies our club identity and him going now would be awful. But, do people seriously think we would turn down anything over 50 for him? 

100%, and I'm not even sure we would accept £75m. He makes us what we are- Chelsea might make an enquiry, we'll tell them he's not for sale at any price, they will move on.

Cant see him leaving. He knows when fit hes first on the team sheet here. Doubt he could say that at Chelsea when they have morata and Batshuayi and they only play 1 striker. If he'd have wanted to leave he'd have gone Arsenal last summer. He knows his England place is safe as we have sod all else up front other than kane. 

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

Some muppette on Talkshite saying can you imagine him playing with some really talented players like Hazard/Pedro and Willian.  Fatty Brazil saying he is worth a punt at 25m.

We really are little old Leicester who should allow our players to be cherry picked by the likes of Arsenhole and Chelski.

That's how they (still) see us isn't it?

Knobs.

Certainly would be an odd one for Vardy to go there, doubt he'd be a starter, more likely on the bench same with DD if he went there, 

both need to be playing regular first team football and if they went Chelsea i doubt they would be, as stated already Chelsea are only interested to boost their home grown quota 

Just now, Vancouverfox said:

so he doesn't have a release clause right? 

No

I think he would be a starter there. more reliable than moratta for the prem at least

not the issue for me. moreso what happens when conte leaves. next manager may not fancy him and then where does he go with his pace beginning to drop away.

Last chance for Vardy to move to one of the big clubs. Play in The Champions League again, test himself playing for a bigger team where there will be more pressure/scrutiny on him to do well. 

Wouldn't be surprised if he left or at least wanted to leave. If I was him at this point now I would go. 

He could win a couple more Premier League titles there. He won't win any more here :P

3 minutes ago, maddog said:

Last chance for Vardy to move to one of the big clubs. Play in The Champions League again, test himself playing for a bigger team where there will be more pressure/scrutiny on him to do well. 

Wouldn't be surprised if he left or at least wanted to leave. If I was him at this point now I would go. 

He could win a couple more Premier League titles there. He won't win any more here :P

Oh ye of little faith!!!

I heard that his wife is a big fan (she stated on some TV show) of London and that, in January, raised the eyebrows of the media who probably, from this statement, made them to think she wanted to move there with Jamie for her more and created rumours over this.

He's had a superb career here, so if he moved to Chelsea and help them retain the title would be quite cheeky towards us tbh.

Archived